Pleban Girls Party - We're open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:lol: I knew you were going to get something when you mentioned the website! :hug:

i got the veggie tortellini, soup a greek salad bread sticks and cheese cake with a root beer
YUMMY!!

now i am waiting till the delivery man turns up!

VintagePunk said:

You're finished yours?? I thought you had more??

No I didn't finish. I just don't care. :happy:

:lol:

I have my last 2 AP's on Wednesday (8 hours of testing in one day- shoot me), then all I have left is finals at the end of the year.

We only have 15 days of school left. :sad:

:lol: I'm watching 'The King od Queens' and two of the guys have snuck backstage into a rock concert by wearing jackets that say event staff on the back of them .... the one guy is hitting on hit groupies and the other keeps getting told to do these crazy things ... he had to give the drummers monkey it's anti-biotic shots and now the bass player won't come out of his dressing room until he gets 7 boysenberry candles

:lmao:

chickadee said:
argh see it moves so fast here and I'm only on dial-up! Lol! So I miss half the stuff!

Thank you everyone who said hi :) bless you! I'd love to get to know some more u2 fans outside of the board, I have an LJ too if anyone else wants to add me, it's bonoffee.

I recognize that LJ name from a certain community containing cowboy stories :wink: :wave: My LJ's Longlac - I pretty much just use it now to read my flist :lol:

holy carp!
the food is here, it is good
and the delivery boy was an italian
guy that looked like orlando bloom

i will definitely be ordering from this
place again !! :drool:

party 24/7, then?! :hyper: :D :D

my "new" net schedual.

.....well I have to spend a lot more time on my art {they'll be a bit U2 art as opart of this commotment}...and at the same time:madspit: go to sleep earlier.

I'm beginning to make progress on both.....

I'm gonning to stick with my Sat 4 night 4 hr pass or Sun if sat isn't feasible....

Then I'll be on around 3PM for a bit on the weekdays and maybe around noon/12:30....and probably 2 - 4 nights at the library 7:00 ish till 8:30ish

Then IF where I am doing my extra Computer Art time during the week days 4 - 6 PM one night a week WHEN THEY {the office} stay late ....like tonight till 8PM...I can come up here to the 2nd cafe and spend an hour /hour 20mins becuse that's 3- 4 $ once a week {along with Sat}

how's my gals :hug:Z & guy(s?). :D

Back
Top Bottom