Pleban Girls Party - We're open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hmmm....I wonder if he still gets blood from Germany or something? :hmm:

that was for his back, not his arms; and it was injections of Bull's blood. Last comment I saw by him about it was right before the vertigo tour and he said he still did that

Sad_Girl said:
:ohmy:

774575bd.jpg

07633806.jpg

eb95354f.jpg

Looking very dapper! :flirt: Where were those taken?

Bri, why, do you have a huge-ass magnet? :lol:

Molly Bloom said:

i guess i am rather sheltered in LA... to be honest

i dont like to spend a lot of time there due to the shallowness and fakeness of it all...
i do like the sunshine though :D

No...you are just lucky :hug:

You must remember that there will always be robbing/mugging, rape and other awful cases in ALL major cities...even if you never seen it when you go there all the time. No city is safe from these things.

Sorry....I live in a bad area...and I'm just lucky that the police station is a block away from me. Plus I have to watch out for myself whenever I go out (Day or night) :reject:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No...you are just lucky :hug:

You must remember that there will always be robbing/mugging, rape and other awful cases in ALL major cities...even if you never seen it when you go there all the time. No city is safe from these things.

Sorry....I live in a bad area...and I'm just lucky that the police station is a block away from me. Plus I have to watch out for myself whenever I go out (Day or night) :reject:

ahh yes i do know that... i guess growing up in divis flats, belfast, makes most other places seem safe :D
i rather wander around in a happy space so that may be it... my guy also takes pains to make sure i am ok.. as he knows i trust EVERYONE!

Sad_Girl said:

that was for his back, not his arms; and it was injections of Bull's blood. Last comment I saw by him about it was right before the vertigo tour and he said he still did that

I know about the Bull's Blood.....and I know he takes it for his back....but I thought it also might have helped slightly for his arms too. (and I mean SLIGHTLY!)

I was just wondering if he was still taking it nowadays.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I know about the Bull's Blood.....and I know he takes it for his back....but I thought it also might have helped slightly for his arms too. (and I mean SLIGHTLY!)

:huh: :yikes: :yikes:
well if it makes him feel better then have at it...

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

nope, that never had anything to do with his arms

He's had the tendonitis in his arms since UF but I think the first time the braces showed up on any stage was in Elevation; he's been medicated for it for years, though

Molly Bloom said:

ahh yes i do know that... i guess growing up in divis flats, belfast, makes most other places seem safe :D
i rather wander around in a happy space so that may be it... my guy also takes pains to make sure i am ok.. as he knows i trust EVERYONE!

I'm a very trusting person too...so don't worry. But I have to watch out for myself. And yes....you can use ANYTHING that you have to protect yourself.....the bigger and heavier the item the better (like a purse with a lot of stuff in it, a milk carton or a bag of food)! Although a small perfume bottle works wonders as a makeshift Mace. :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm a very trusting person too...so don't worry. But I have to watch out for myself. And yes....you can use ANYTHING that you have to protect yourself.....the bigger and heavier the item the better (like a purse with a lot of stuff in it, a milk carton or a bag of food)! Although a small perfume bottle works wonders as a makeshift Mace. :wink:
indeed it does, so does a small bottle of hairspray :D
when i was little my gran would send me out with soap in a sock in case i got in the middle of something...
there were heaps of riots and things where i lived and often on my route to school.

Sad_Girl said:

nope, that never had anything to do with his arms

He's had the tendonitis in his arms since UF but I think the first time the braces showed up on any stage was in Elevation; he's been medicated for it for years, though

I also know he had the tendonitis on the arms and that he takes seperate medications for it....and I also know about the braces too...but I rarely see him in it cause the photographers don't usually shoot a close up of him with it on.

I'm just saying that some other forms with the meds might help for a number of things. :sigh:

(Sorry about that SG :sigh: :reject: )

Back
Top Bottom