Pleban Girls Party - We're open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think catherine crier, on court tv, and her guest just dissed bono...

and now she is talking about the bird flu made for tv movie....

eh .. wth???:madspit:

AdamOSCEra6s234.jpg

OMG my mom got me yogurt but it was peanut butter (he put the wrong flavor) and I had a bite before I realized. :scream: I'm not allergic to peanuts (last time I was at the allergist I wasn't) but I haven't eaten them in years because I'm so paranoid. I just took 2 benadryls so I'll be out in an hour. :lol: And now I'm gonna get a psychosomatic illness!! (study term!)

sami0201 said:
OMG my mom got me yogurt but it was peanut butter (he put the wrong flavor) and I had a bite before I realized. :scream: I'm not allergic to peanuts (last time I was at the allergist I wasn't) but I haven't eaten them in years because I'm so paranoid. I just took 2 benadryls so I'll be out in an hour. :lol: And now I'm gonna get a psychosomatic illness!! (study term!)

oh gosh...
i hope you ae ok!

sami0201 said:

:( :hug:

See you Bri :hug: Kelly went for a short walk a while ago :) :love:

VintagePunk said:

:( :hug:

See you Bri :hug: Kelly went for a short walk a while ago :) :love:

My mom's like "don't worry you're not allergic to peanuts!" and my dad's like "you're not allergic to any nuts" :| He's so fucking irritating. Um...yes I am. Why do the doctors say that and why did I almost die AGAIN last year when I ate by accident? Idiot. And obviously I'm uncomfortable around nuts so last week when we were driving up to UF he brings a can of cashews in the car to eat and when I opened my window he yells at me because of the sound. :|

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Good :hug:

I'm more of a Law and Order type of girl...and I never did care for sickly cute shows (except if it's Baby Muppets/Baby Loony Toons animated related or Teletubbies related) :yuck:

i watch deadwood and ghost hunters
i also like to watch midsomer murders and
battlestar galactica

Back
Top Bottom