pleban girls party we're on the road to ecstacy!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow DG!!! Yes, i just read that! How long would it be? Is it to go to all the big landmarks like Edinburgh Castle, Loch Ness, etc? That's what i'd normally imagine some school-trippers would get up to! :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
I DON'T KNOW!!! Where I come from, silver fish are those little centipede things that live under rocks. :madspit:

Centipedes...a few have scooted across my living room floor late at night, since the weather's been warmer. :madspit: :madspit: :crazy: HATE THEM!!! Creepy little bastards...

My friends and I were talking about some different countries today and we started talking about Ireland. One of my friends said "I love Ireland...it's my hometown!" Everyone looked at her and she realized what she said. :lmao:

I know GG! Africa is HUGE! It's even worse when calling Africa a country! :huh:

susanp6 said:
Wow DG!!! Yes, i just read that! How long would it be? Is it to go to all the big landmarks like Edinburgh Castle, Loch Ness, etc? That's what i'd normally imagine some school-trippers would get up to! :wink:

Don't know. I'm not even sure if that's the country, it's just a rumor.I'll find out in June. They went to Italy this year over break and I'm kicking myself for not going.

Hiya Mucca! :wave: :hug: Back to create evil? :evil: :p

Well, there is an inclusionary term, VP! - UK includes them all! :wink:

Oh well DG - We shall see once June comes along! :wink:

Hey DG & VP! :hug:

I'm fine thanks! It's another lovely sunny day today :D

How are you? I see you got your starbucks :drool:
Fraps.....:drool:

See you later VP! :wave:

susanp6 said:
Hiya Mucca! :wave: :hug: Back to create evil? :evil: :p

Well, there is an inclusionary term, VP! - UK includes them all! :wink:

Oh, I thought you said that didn't include southern Ireland. I'm not with it today. I'll go back and read your guidelines. :lol:

And thanks for the explanation...I find it fascinating! :hug: see ya later. :)

Oh this is getting confusing! UK is Eng, Scot, Wales&N.Ireland! Ireland being a separate country! :huh:

It is confusing but that's the way it is anyway! :help:

daygloeyes2 said:
I got starbucks this morning and before I came home. Made a Dunkin Donuts run though for the last cup. Up to 6 cups..and still tired.

Dunkin Donuts too! :drool:
Wish I could get some....but it's an hour's drive away :madspit:

6 cups? :crack:
How was sleeping yesterday night? Did you manage to get more than 2 hours?

BE070274.jpg

B's had a rough day. Who wants to help him relax and show him a good time? :wink:

Mucca said:

Dunkin Donuts too! :drool:
Wish I could get some....but it's an hour's drive away :madspit:

6 cups? :crack:
How was sleeping yesterday night? Did you manage to get more than 2 hours?

There are 5 Dunkin Donuts here.

I went to bed about 3, fell asleep about 4:30. And I was just lying there, wasn't even listening to my iPod which I usually do when I can't sleep.

greeneyedgirl said:
DG have you ever tried chocolate covered coffee beans, they get me going for hours, of course I have no control and eat the whole bag......

Never had em. If I did, I'd probably eat the whole bag as well. I can't resist anything chocolate! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom