pleban girls party we're on the road to ecstacy!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another interesting mistaken-for-being-older story. This happened when I was 11. I was at a bat mitzvah for a family friend and there was this kid there who was 14 or 15. He was talking to me and being really nice to me and me being 11 and clueless didn't realize he was flirting with me! When I told him I was 11, you should have seen the look on his face! :lmao:

Of course, me being 11, my mother had to explain all this to me.

susanp6 said:
I'm certainly hungry enough for some of that M! :laugh:

You're always hungry for some of that :laugh:

Here's a late night snack for yah
phoenix1_18.jpg

YAY! You're back Wild! :applaud: That is one of the best pix eh? What do ya reckon? The naughty mic one! And MUCCA!!!! You get worse!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wild - Mucca has been evil again with her wicked antics here!!!

Midnight feast INDEED!!! Order some choc covered strawberries!

Bye GG! :wave:

He just sent me a text message

"The sox game is on. I thought of you because I know you love the sox. Plz call."

Could he get anymore pathetic?

Awww nite GG! :wink:

Sugar covered B or strawberry sauce covered B, even better! Ya know that reminds me of that thread you started&then it got closed! :madspit: The flavoursome fingers one, remember?

susanp6 said:
YAY! You're back Wild! :applaud: That is one of the best pix eh? What do ya reckon? The naughty mic one! And MUCCA!!!! You get worse!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:laugh:

choc covered strawberries I don't have, but I do have some strawberry covered pancakes that B would love to share :wink:

3437547523232fp63ot23259465XROQDF2323677844ot1lsi.jpg

Mucca said:

:laugh:

choc covered strawberries I don't have, but I do have some strawberry covered pancakes that B would love to share :wink:

3437547523232fp63ot23259465XROQDF2323677844ot1lsi.jpg

I'd like to take those and smash em in my ex's face. But then it would be a waste of food. And he's not worth it.

susanp6 said:
Awww nite GG! :wink:

Sugar covered B or strawberry sauce covered B, even better! Ya know that reminds me of that thread you started&then it got closed! :madspit: The flavoursome fingers one, remember?

Yes! :madspit:

There was nothing wrong with that thread. It's so clean compared to this one :laugh:

They closed it just when people started getting creative too :madspit:

greeneyedgirl said:
DG you may have to change your number.
Or the next time he calls, say "Hey, could ya hold a second" put the phone down and leave him sit while you talk to us.

He text me this time.

Dammit, I don't talk to him for 4 months, we run into each other and now this!

susanp6 said:

Naughty Mucca:evil:

I can have the strawberry but who wants to lick off the chocolate???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom