Pleban Girls Party - We're on Pleban Savings time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

47.jpg

I LOVE the pictures from this photo shoot :combust:

sorry Drea :reject: I'm here

Dad needed the phone so I logged off for a second and then I wandered outside - it's 72 degrees out there! :drool:

that's 22 to you :wink:

I'm thinking of going red

red hair, not (RED) - although I did stop in at the Midland mall the other day when I was driving Tammy to meet her sister in Birch Run - and discovered what is probably the only mall in the world that does NOT have a Gap :madwife:

Actually, there's a bunch of TO malls that don't have a Gap :wink: I'm surprised Birch Run doesn't though, given what I've heard about it (Megan's gone shopping there multiple times ;))

Drea said:
Actually, there's a bunch of TO malls that don't have a Gap :wink: I'm surprised Birch Run doesn't though, given what I've heard about it (Megan's gone shopping there multiple times ;))

I stopped at the Midland Mall, actually. I needed a mid-way point between here and there to stop and stretch my legs, eat, etc...

I didn't explore Birch Run much. Just took Tammy to the restaurant where she was meeting her sister and then went and found the Harley Davidson store that also does rentals - because Gav wants to rent one in September :drool: :wink:

Birch Run is actually supposed to be like the best place in the state to shop :yes: I'm just not much of a shopper :lol:

Last edited:
I've had Megan keeping an eye out for an extra large Hamme(red) tshirt for me basically since January (there's a definite advantage to having a sibling working there, even though there's no discount for Red stuff :wink: ) So far the largest they've had that she's seen is a medium :madwife:

that sucks! Stupid Gap :madwife: don't they know real women have curves? :angry:

My nephews girlfriend works at Abercrombie and Fitch in the Grandville mall - I ought to ask her to get me a shirt. I really like the
INSPI(RED) one and the DESI(RED) one

the HAMME(RED) one is great, too :giggle: and I've seen one that makes me think of Bri - the TI(RED) one :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
that sucks! Stupid Gap :madwife: don't they know real women have curves? :angry:

My nephews girlfriend works at Abercrombie and Fitch in the Grandville mall - I ought to ask her to get me a shirt. I really like the
INSPI(RED) one and the DESI(RED) one

the HAMME(RED) one is great, too :giggle: and I've seen one that makes me think of Bri - the TI(RED) one :wink:

You're ti(red) of me? :sad:

And here I even came back to try for three times in one night!

:tongue:

Omg, I've looked everywhere for the ti(red) and bo(red) t-shirts but they don't seem to carry them around here anymore. :sad:

Heh....I bet Wild wouldn't mind a sco(red) one...:shifty:

^:lol:

Megan told me she'd wanted to get the hamme(red) one for me for Christmas, that she'd thought I'd appreciate it :wink: I've been wanting one for a while - the problem is I try to avoid Gap as much as humanly possible (as in, I've only set foot in one once, and that was a long time ago with the family... Megan wanted to shop in there - big surprise, she's always been the shopper :lol: - and ended up finding a sweater that I actually liked so much I looked to see if they had one in my size. They did :shocked: )

~BrightestStar~ said:

You're ti(red) of me? :sad:

And here I even came back to try for three times in one night!

of course not! :no: :hug: I was thinking more of when you had early morning classes :wink:

Welcome back! How was dinner?

and Woo-hoo! Three times in one day! :rockon:

Last edited:
^ :lol:

SG, has it all been as good for you as it's been for me? :combust:

Sad_Girl said:

of course not! :no: :hug: I was thinking more of when you had early morning classes :wink:

Welcome back! How was dinner?

:kiss:

:lol:!! That was my thought when I saw it too...it's perfect for early mornings!
But the last time I saw a ti(red) shirt it was almost a year ago and it was x-large :sad:

Dinner was delicious. Good ole traditional Swiss Chalet. :drool:

And how are you my dear, did the pictures make you inspi(red)

:lol: Yes, quite inspired :yes: I've written half of chapter 2 and am now sorting through my own pics for more :drool:

I actually posted something in my journal too :ohmy: believe it or not :lol:

My aunt had her baby this morning!!!!! Jake Scott :cute: :heart:

But I can't see him until after prom weekend because prom is the weekend I get back from Europe so I can't go up until April 20. :madwife: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom