Pleban Girls Party - we're here through thick and thin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ARGH! This darn site wouldn't let me post again!

SG I'm not sure when he did that.

I'm really tired so I think I'm gonna head to bed. Have a good night. :hug: :heart: Sweet dreams everyone. :wave:

*makes mental note not to drink whatever Snooky and Russty drank*

:sad: I hope it's not Sian again :sad: At least this happened during a break so they're probably all already home with their families...

Sad_Girl said:
:ohmy:*coverseyes* some things a mother doesn't want to know
rorydarcywoohoo.jpg

Tell me about it :reject:

Last edited:
My ex, the one who literally goes weeks and weeks without seeing her, came over last night, and stayed for like three hours (while we're trying to get her packed, and finishing up last minute things), and his g/f came with him. :mad: They wouldn't fucking leave! And then, he said he was going to pick up coffee this morning and drive to the school to see her off, except he didn't go right to the school, he came here first. But the thing is, we were up really late, and her shit was thrown all over the house, and both of us ended up falling asleep on the couch (I have a huge-ass sectional, and it's big enough for her to have one side, and I have the other). Anyway, I'd only been up for like 10 minutes, and I was sitting here half asleep when he came to the door. And you guessed it - his g/f came with him this morning, as well. :| I told Sarah on the way there, it's like waking up to a fucking mob in your bedroom watching you. :mad: :mad: And Sarah doesn't even like her that much, they're not close at all, there was absolutely NO reason for her to be there this morning. [/rant]

ETA - oh yeah, one of her kids is really sick. If they brought germs over here, and Sarah ends up sick in Europe... :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
No you not VP :hug:

It's so obvious to see that you & Sarah love each other. I'd be more bothered if you didn't miss her, I'm sure she's missing you too

I thought Bri was coming over wearing a blonde wig :hug:

She was all sad, too. :( I told her that if she got too sad while she was there, to just think about Bob and I, and how we're going to have sex in every room in the house while she's away. That way, she'll be glad she's not home. :lmao:

We certainly don't have a normal relationship. :reject: :lmao:

Actually, I said it, then I said "just kidding," and she said "sure, it's not going to be the whole house, just 3 or 4 rooms of it," with a look of mock disgust on her face. :lol:

She was trying to put some U2 songs on her mini-disk player this morning to take with her, particularly Out Of Control. She's always said she wanted to wake up and listen to it on her 18th birthday. But her computer was taking too long, and it didn't finish before we had to leave. :sad:

How are you feeling? :hug:

Last edited:
My arm still hurts but not as much as before

I'm still looking like Quasimodo's twin sister but the symptoms have easied a bit. My eye still does hazy due to watering so much, i have to lie down with my head on a pillow when i'm watching TV as my hearing is really sensitive,and i dribble a bit when i drink and eat.

But Ni is still trying to get me in bed :shifty: :lol:

Can't see the doctor until Monday morning :madwife:

On a good note the woman running that diet programme phoned to say we start next Tuesday so 'll be pigging out until then :lol:

The fact that your arm started just before this is kinda weird. I'd bet that it's not bruised tendons like your doctor said, but probably an early symptom of BP. :( I'm so sorry this is happening to you. :sad:

Pigging out :drool: :lol:

I don't really know how to answer that question... :huh:
I feel... weird. Don't know really what's wrong.

How are you?

:lol: Nice try, but I've already managed to catch up with your previous posts... Hope it's not painful or anything... :hug:

Back
Top Bottom