Pleban Girls Party - we're here through thick and thin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

:cute::love: thats soo cute i love it!

what are pop bonos goals SG? hes not in on the baby competition is he :lmao:

:hmm: I cannot recall off the top of my head

I'm working on a family tree; I'll add goals and friends to the chart, too. I probably won't get much done until Sunday or Monday though; I think my other niece and nephew are coming to visit tomorrow and Saturday, too

I may have a few more gray hairs by Sunday :lmao: :love:

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm : I cannot recall off the top of my head

I'm working on a family tree; I'll add goals and friends to the chart, too. I probably won't get much done until Sunday or Monday though; I think my other niece and nephew are coming to visit tomorrow and Saturday, too

I may have a few more gray hairs by Sunday :lmao : :love :

:lmao: you love them though :hug::love:

i have to go to bed, its

:ohmy: 1.30am here

night anyone whos left :hug:kiss:

VP: i hope sarah has a fab time in europe and her re-encating the Beautiful day vid :lmao: a :hug: for you

X

ohhhhhhhh fuck the site just ate my reply
now i don't have time for full post if i want to catch anything else on this thread.

the condesned version........
I'm away for 22 hrs from here & things go...........:crazy:

Russty :ohmy: :hug::hug: :fingerscrossed4everything:

Fly :hug: :goodmedicine:

Edge & Fam :ohmy: :sad: prayers/goodthots:

Fans who REALLY Scrimped/saved and CAN'T get there $ back flight/hotel :mad: :(

Last edited:
jobob said:

Found out yesterday that the other guy in my avatar :wink: is playing at Jazzfest -- but between work and the expense of it, I don't think I can manage to go :sigh:

... but Bruce is also gonna tour again this spring and summer, and release an album in April, so I'm happy. :hyper:

:ohmy: the album is THAT soon :drool: :drool:

:uhoh: :( wonders IF my sis will lend me MORE $$ to see Bruce with them - her & our 2 concert-going friends of decades..U2, Bruce, Patti Smith, The WHo and many, MANY more .....:wink: :sigh:

VP! :hug:

Thought of you and Bri today -- our under-construction Ikea's beginning to hire people :lol:

I read the beginning of the thread ... How are you now? How's Sarah?

SG :hug: I'm okay, I guess. It was a rough morning, but it's gotten a bit better. :)

We've only talked 4 times today so far. :reject: :lol: She left NY for Paris just over an hour ago.

How are you?

Jo :hug: She was a little upset this morning, but when she arrived in NY, she was all psyched, said she loved flying. When she called just before boarding, she was a little more subdued. I think she was getting tired. :love: Thanks for asking. :)

Last edited:
SG I'm gonna go grey before you!! :lmao:

No one understands this chem lab I have to do and it's due tomorrow and my teacher of course decided to give us the hardest lab of the year at the very end of the marking period (a week from tomorrow is the last day) so of course my whole grade in the class depends on this damn thing. :madwife: And everyone who does have numbers we all have totally completely different answers!! :banghead:

:crazy:

/rant

:hug:s back at you, gals! :kiss:

awwwww VP :hug:

gee! if'd she'd had like a several hours wait....here in NYC.....I'd have been temped to ask you to meet her...{if she wanted some company } :D *on-line PGP "auntie" :D

be logged off in 1:30 :(

be & go well, everyone :hug:s

VintagePunk said:
SG :hug: I'm okay, I guess. It was a rough morning, but it's gotten a bit better. :)

We've only talked 4 times today so far. :reject: :lol: She left NY for Paris just over an hour ago.

How are you?

Jo :hug: She was a little upset this morning, but when she arrived in NY, she was all psyched, said she loved flying. When she called just before boarding, she was a little more subdued. I think she was getting tired. :love: Thanks for asking. :)

Aww. How exciting is that! She left for Paris. :love:

She'll probably sleep on the plane. How long is the flight to Paris? :hmm:
I'm glad she's doing well, VP! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Aw :hug:You guys are so cute :wink:

Is she enjoying herself (as much as you can really enjoy the travelling part)?

I'm alright Thanks. Just tired

Awww, from entertaining Jeffy today? :cute: :)

I'm the same way. I've been so friggin busy lately, and have only gotten a few hours sleep every night this week. Im like a zombie. :crack:

I think the next few days will be okay. I have a lot of stuff to keep me busy around here, things I've neglected that I'm sure I'll get to, out of boredom. And I've made plans for Sunday. I think probably by Monday, it'll start getting bad again. :sigh:

Yeah, I'm going to have that issue when my cousins stay with us next month. The only problem is that the older one can read. :yikes: :lmao: And she's like my shadow when I'm with her!! :lol:

I wanna go to Paris! :scream: Okay, I'm better now. :wink:

I know you miss her and she misses you, VP, but she'll have a great time in Europe.

Would a Bono photo help?

peekabono.jpg

(Well, I felt better seeing that.)

sami0201 said:

Aww. How exciting is that! She left for Paris. :love:

She'll probably sleep on the plane. How long is the flight to Paris? :hmm:
I'm glad she's doing well, VP! :hug:

:hug: The flight to Paris is 7 hours, so she'll be arriving around 2:30 eastern (8:30 am Paris time), then there's an hour layover, and then a 2 hour flight to Madrid. So, she'll get there around 5:45 am eastern, 11:45 am Madrid time. :)

About the chem lab, maybe Bri will come and she can help? She's a genius. :love:

Dazzled, Sami and I determined earlier that she wasn't quite in NYC, she was in Newark. :lol: But I'm sure she would have loved to meet you. :)

VintagePunk said:

:hug : The flight to Paris is 7 hours, so she'll be arriving around 2:30 eastern (8:30 am Paris time), then there's an hour layover, and then a 2 hour flight to Madrid. So, she'll get there around 5:45 am eastern, 11:45 am Madrid time. : )

About the chem lab, maybe Bri will come and she can help? She's a genius. :love :

Dazzled, Sami and I determined earlier that she wasn't quite in NYC, she was in Newark. :lol : But I'm sure she would have loved to meet you. : )

She's going to be exhausted! :lol: But I'm so excited for her, and so jealous! :laugh: :wink:

I wish Bri could help, but this lab is so complex and there's so many numbers, I don't think it would be possible to do it over the internet. :sigh: :lol: I'm going to copy my friend's in the morning if I have time (I hope I do) but she might have completely different numbers than me because the labs are based on our measurements. I'm just praying that she got something around the same numbers as me.

Now I'm watching Larry sing :happy: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:hug: The flight to Paris is 7 hours, so she'll be arriving around 2:30 eastern (8:30 am Paris time), then there's an hour layover, and then a 2 hour flight to Madrid. So, she'll get there around 5:45 am eastern, 11:45 am Madrid time. :)

About the chem lab, maybe Bri will come and she can help? She's a genius. :love:

VP, with that kind of flight time, I hope Sarah slept on the plane.

Bri can help you with your science homework, and I could do your library science homework. Although I always say they never taught me how to isolate book molecules. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom