Pleban Girls Party - we're here through thick and thin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Oh, so it's almost NYC. That sorta makes sense, cause people who want to fly into the city might not realize that Newark is that close.

Yeah, I'd say it's an NYC area airport. It's such a pain in the ass to fly to Newark if you want to go to NY :lol: Like I'd fly there if I wanted to see my aunt in NJ. But when I go to my family in NY I fly into JFK, that's the MAJOR NYC one. Sometimes Laguardia but that's farther out and it's tiny.

Ok now you have had your lesson on NY area airports :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

:drool: Sounds like my kind of day! :love:

OH! By the way, I was going to ask you girls...are we in actual planning of a PLEBA meetup in Toronto? Or was that just kind of a nice idea thrown out there. Cause I SO want to be there and need a break from this insane house, but I don't want to be gone afar when it happens. :sad: :lol:

I don't think that anything's actually been planned, although I haven't been around much lately, so they may have. Last I heard, SG was talking about coming in the spring, Jem was talking about late summer/fall (I think), Wild wanted to come when Jem is here, and GG was talking about coming when Wild is here. I think that's how it went. :huh:

Edit - I just had a call with a long distance ring, and I thought it was her, but it was a phone solicitor looking for a donation. Damn him, getting me all excited. :madwife: :sigh:

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:

Extra :hug: for VP. You know...I can make a trip up the VIA line and be Sarah's replacement. :wink:

Fly :hug:

Before VP knows it, she's going to have a harem of daugters. And then they'll write poerty about how she lives in a shoe....

:p

sami0201 said:

Bri :hug: I'm good! I have to do a huge ass chem lab tonight :happy: :| I have managed to procrastinate for a whole WEEK, and now it's due tomorrow :lmao:

Ick.....chem labs. :bleh:

Procrastination :drool:
It's like a drug, you can't get enough of it...

VintagePunk said:

I don't think that anything's actually been planned, although I haven't been around much lately, so they may have. Last I heard, SG was talking about coming in the spring, Jem was talking about late summer/fall (I think), Wild wanted to come when Jem is here, and GG was talking about coming when Wild is here. I think that's how it went. :huh:

:lol: Alright! We'll just see what happens...it won't be for awhile anyway. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:

There's no escape. But it feels good :drool:

Besides, who wants to write chem labs or read chem chapters?
Not I, I say. Not I!

:lol:

I'm actually gonna go now :angel: The O.C. is back tonight :drool: I can't be doing chem during the show!! :wink:

Talk to you girls later. :hug:

She just called :hyper:

She totally loved the flight and said she wants to become a world traveller now :cute: :happy: :love:

She's going to Virgin records in the airport now, and I sorta mentioned that if she sees any U2 stuff we don't have... :shifty:

See you Sami :hug: Oh, Sarah was all happy that she saw green apples for sale at the Newark airport, so she's hoping they'll have them in France, too. :lmao:

Bri, no, no cat. Why? :shifty:

VintagePunk said:
She just called :hyper:

She totally loved the flight and said she wants to become a world traveller now :cute: :happy: :love:

:drool: :cute: Yay Sarah!! If she calls again, tell her we all hope she has a fantastic time. Although I'm sure you've probably told her that a bunch of times already. :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

:drool: :cute: Yay Sarah!! If she calls again, tell her we all hope she has a fantastic time. Although I'm sure you've probably told her that a bunch of times already. :lol:

I will, thanks. :) You girls are so supportive :hug:

She might not call again till she gets to Madrid - she has another hour-long layover in Paris first, but she wants to do her Beautiful Day reenactment, and take lots of pics. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I will, thanks. :) You girls are so supportive :hug:

She might not call again till she gets to Madrid - she has another hour-long layover in Paris first, but she wants to do her Beautiful Day reenactment, and take lots of pics. :lol:

:lmao: Priceless! She must share the pictures for all of us to enjoy. That is so exciting! :drool: It's making me wish it was May 3rd right nooooow.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:!!
That's hilarious!
I want to see these pictures. :D

I think we all should have stowed away in her luggage :drool:

She watched it again last night while she was packing. Besides the scene on the conveyor belt, we were also amused by the one where she has to steal the person's luggage as they're walking by her. :lol:

Okay, think I'm gonna go see about some Chinese take-out, and then get ready for dvr-ing CSI tonight. Then I'm going to come home and engage in total sloth, and do absolutely nothing for the rest of the evening. :drool: :drool:

See you all later :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Fly, that's less than two months, it'll be here before you know it. :)

It's true, I'm just way too impatient. :wink:

I found a random U2 fan on Tuesday! I overheard my clinical instructor talking about Bono and naturally my ears perked up. :lol: She went to the Detroit concert and is a huge fan! So instead of doing actual work, we talked about them for a good 20 minutes. :love:

FlyYourKite said:

It's true, I'm just way too impatient. :wink:

I found a random U2 fan on Tuesday! I overheard my clinical instructor talking about Bono and naturally my ears perked up. :lol: She went to the Detroit concert and is a huge fan! So instead of doing actual work, we talked about them for a good 20 minutes. :love:

That's so cool! :love: May will be here before you know it. :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Sami, yes it was, she'd never flown before. :)

Fly, that's so cool, finding new fans!!

Really going now. :wave:

Wow, I didn't know that! And her first trip is to Europe :ohmy: The girl has guts! :wink: I'm glad she was fine. :hug:

I'm gonna go now too... :lol: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom