Pleban Girls Party - we're here through thick and thin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Hi Jez :wave:

I love the fact that i get a condition that shortens to BP :lol:

At least i hadn't got it last year mind you my smile would of cleared our way into the elipse :lol:

Awww. :hug:

Did you know that the bass player in Def Leppard had it years ago?

:nerd: :reject:

VP, I saw. I'm sure Sarah will be just fine, so don't worry about her :hug:
As for your ex and his girlfriend :shrug: what can I say? Guys usually thinks with their ass...

The last guy I dated wasn't smart, but his brain must have been bigger than that, if you get what I mean...

JezSnape said:
VP, I saw. I'm sure Sarah will be just fine, so don't worry about her :hug:
As for your ex and his girlfriend :shrug: what can I say? Guys usually thinks with their ass...

Thanks. We've just never really been apart for more than a night or two.

I think his g/f is afraid that if we're alone together, I'm going to jump him. Guess what, sweetie - if he were all that, I would have kept him in the first place! :happy:

:|

Wild, yeah, Rick had it. Can't remember if it was just before or just after the Hysteria tour. They were my favourite band through most of the 80's and 90's. Joe Elliot has not aged well. :shifty:

Edit - thinking back, I think it was between the Hysteria tour and the next one. What was that called again? The 7 Day Weekend tour, or something like that? :hmm:

WildHoney said:
Joe :love: I loved him in the 80's,

I don't think it was anything to do with those tight jeans men loved wearing during that era :shifty: :drool:

I did too. Those eyes. :drool: :drool:

I've seen and read some stuff online about him that's not very nice, though. :shifty:

Phil is a huge flirt. I had front rows in '92, and I was trying to get Joe's attention (I did, he acknowledged me a couple of times), but it was Phil that flirted all through the show. :scream:

But now, I'm kicking myself in the ass BIG TIME for going to see that, and not the ZooTV tour. :sad: :scream:

Last edited:
I would have changed the date of my wedding. :shifty: But then again, that's not surprising, considering how well the whole marriage thing worked out for me. :lmao:

Don't know if you remember, but I had tickets to see them this past summer, but I sold them to get more money for U2. :drool:

I think I better stay out of this since I have little to no idea what the heck you're talking about... :lol:

:lol: Wild, both actually! I nearly got married once, but managed to get out of it pretty unharmed. Not something I'll ever repeat again.

He just got remarried last year, apparently. I was on a fan site, and they made it sound like the marriage was rather sudden, he hadn't been seeing the woman all that long.

When Steve Clark died :sad: I called the Sheffield Star to order newspapers. I asked the person if they had news about whether or not the band was staying together (it was in doubt for several days before they made a statement saying they were), and so the lady said she'd put someone on the line who could tell me more. She connected me to the music editor, who turned out to be the person (can't remember his name, but I knew it at the time) who they had asked to be their manager when they first started out (he said no, but he gave them a lot of breaks, promoted their work, and they had stayed close to him over the years). I was starstruck, to say the least. He was SO nice, and told me he had talked to Joe and they were definitely staying together. He was SO nice, told me to call him back in a day or two, and he'd have more news. Over the course of about two weeks, we had several lengthy conversations, and he told me insider stuff. :heart:

Steve Clark :sad:

Jez :hug:

I've been very lucky getting NI :drool:

Maybe i should start a Pleban dating agency in Dublin :lol:

All Men must be goodlooking , have a Irish accent , like U2 and be willing to let their girlfriends/wifes folllow the boys all over the world whilst they stay at home...:wink:

Sarah just called me! :happy:

It hasn't even been 2 1/2 hours yet. :lmao: :reject:

Apparently, there have been jokes made about joining the mile high club. I told her she should have packed condoms. :shame: :lmao:

:hug: :wave:

I'm at work, but I'm at an annex of the warehouse so I can just play on the Internet while I make sure no one steals anything here! I'm a little pissed off, because I'm always the one who winds up doing this sort of thing, but at least I can stay at Interference and keep up with developments on what's going on.

VP!! :hug: :wave:

I've been running around the site, obviously trying to find out the latest about the postponement. I feel like I'm very close to tears, especially after reading how Bono said something about "hang on there baby diva" at their last show.

I don't know these people personally, but their music has meant so much to me in my life, I care about them and I want the best for them, always.

Wild :hug: I think I'm gonna go try to have a nap now. I didn't sleep much last night. Sarah said she'll call once more before they take off, and I was going to try to stay up till then, but my eyes are closing on me. :yawn:

I'll be back later :hug:

Back
Top Bottom