Pleban Girls Party - We're getting hot and sticky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
30 - 40 hours from Italy to Ireland?? Is she walking/swimming?? :yikes:

:lol:

I think the Italian island she was on is really remote. So i suppose most of that journey is to main land Italy. Then maybe sinces shes tryin to keep costs down (post vertigo) she has goa a flight with a few connections.

Im sure Wild will know more since shes spoken to her. :)

I think she said 30 hours. Not 40. But thats still awful. :|

Its sooo hot here i can barely breathe. :|

I should go to bed as i have to phone work early in the morning.

Though hopefully i'll be able to wait in for my delivery so will be able to post on here tommorow. :wink:

I expect a whole new topic to catch up on. :wink:

Have fun girls. :sexywink:

:clone::love:

x

Russty! :hug: How are you?

I'm pretty blah today too. Only left the house to go out for breakfast. Took pictures for my myspace because I'm a dork, and watched soccer and slept all day. :lol:

Tell me I'm not totally insane for giving my grandparents pictures of Bono's house in Nice, along with labeled pictures of him and Ali, and Edge and Morleigh. Just incase. :shifty: I'm sure they won't see anyone, but I told them not to approach either of them if they are with family, I just put pictures of the wives so they'd recognize them. :lol: And I told them if it's in a restaurant or something not to bother them either. So I don't really know when it would be okay to. :huh: But anyway.... :wink:

:hug: VP sorry its one of those blah days. :heart:

I'm doing good. I was cleaning all morning, but my studio looks fabulous. :lol: It puts the rest of the dirty house to shame. I really want to go get the screen printing stuff out of storage, but I'm soooooooo tired and I don't want to walk the half acre to the storage building that is probably hot as an oven by now. :combust: :lol:

:hug: Wild :hug: Sami

Sami its so sweet that they would keep their eyes open for them. :heart:

A few minutes ago B caught a lizard that was in the house. He brought it in to show me and I thought he was lowering his hand down so I could see it. He actually put it on me! :eek: It ran up my chest while I was screaming and jumped off the bed. So now I have a lizard loose in my room! :madwife:

Sami :hug:

I'm ok, I guess... except, I hate my monthly friend :madspit: The only two days of the entire month when I'm not in complete control over my emotions. :angry:

Otherwise it's gloriously hot outside, although it's almost two am here, and the sun is rising... :happy:

Russty I hate lizards!! :yikes: We get them a lot here too.

Yeah, my grandparents are like "young" grandparents, so it's not like they're senile or anything. :lol: They know who Bono is, I just wanted to make sure. :wink: The picture I had of Bono with Ali was kind of old, so I also put a new one of him with the short hair. I told my grandma I put it just incase she didn't recognize him with the short hair, and she's like, "Are you kidding? I'd recognize that gorgeous man anywhere!". :lmao: :love:

So who wants to see new pictures of hot boy? :drool: (the one with the girlfriend :grumpy: )

I think it's cool to give your grandparents that stuff, Sami! :)

Congrats on getting your art things in order, Russty! When I do things like that (rarely :reject: ) it seems to clear my head, and makes working easier.

Jez! :hug:

Thanks everyone. :hug: Giving up someone who is just not good for you is like giving up any bad habit, I suppose. Takes time and willpower. :|

Wild :hug: I don't know how you stand it. A week is just enough for me. And then I think about the fact that it's at least thirty more years of this! :madwife:>

VP :hug: It is hard letting go, but it's probably for the best.

Back
Top Bottom