Pleban Girls Party - We're getting hot and sticky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you SG :hug:

OMG so my cousin is 16 but he's 5 months younger than me (a grade younger in school) and my aunt told my mom that he has a new girlfriend and they're all in love and stuff. :cute: So I saw him today and he told me that she's 17 1/2! :ohmy: And he showed me pictures, and she's sooo pretty! She moved to Nevada last week, and when she turns 18 they want her to move back and live with my cousin and his dad. :ohmy: I don't know if his dad will let her though. But anyway, it reminded me of your nephew.

:lmao: at X3

sami0201 said:
Thank you SG :hug:

OMG so my cousin is 16 but he's 5 months younger than me (a grade younger in school) and my aunt told my mom that he has a new girlfriend and they're all in love and stuff. :cute: So I saw him today and he told me that she's 17 1/2! :ohmy: And he showed me pictures, and she's sooo pretty! She moved to Nevada last week, and when she turns 18 they want her to move back and live with my cousin and his dad. :ohmy: I don't know if his dad will let her though. But anyway, it reminded me of your nephew.

:lmao: at X3

I'm a repeat movie watcher :lol: I saw Jurassic Park 5 times in the theater. I think that one is still the record, though I'm not sure, it seems like there was one since then which I'd seen as many times :hmm:

And yeah, that does remind me of Jacob. Love, especially young love, is a strange, strange thing. Beuatiful in many ways and terrifying in others :lol:

sami0201 said:

I was there the other day. :drool: I didn't find much though. :grumpy:

I never find enough on the sale racks either. :grumpy:

But the nice saleswoman found two pair of great sandals for me. Sooo comfortable, and the black ones looked so good. I conveniently ignored the fact they were full price. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm a repeat movie watcher :lol: I saw Jurassic Park 5 times in the theater. I think that one is still the record, though I'm not sure, it seems like there was one since then which I'd seen as many times :hmm:

And yeah, that does remind me of Jacob. Love, especially young love, is a strange, strange thing. Beuatiful in many ways and terrifying in others :lol:

:lol:

Yeah, he was telling me how he doesn't know what happened, but that he's really in love with her. I've never heard him talk like that before! :cute:

sami0201 said:
My mom just made a cake. Why does she do this to me!? :scream: :wink: :drool:

Um, 'cause she loves you? :wink:

When I was a teenager -- and thin -- my stepmother would get pissed off at me for eating cookies and cake.

Now that I'm older and heavier and we don't live together -- and I probably shouldn't be eating that kinda stuff -- she offers me cookies. Go figure.

:shrug:

My aunt who I stay with in NY is one of those super thin people who you hate who never ever eat junk food. I think I'm gonna tell her not to let me eat bad while I'm there. :hmm: :lol:

jobob gently nudges the thread.

Anybody? Anyone? Buhler?

All righty then. I'm going to make an entry or two into my Interference journal. Back later.

Yeah, he's moving 10 minutes away, as opposed to 30 seconds. :shifty:

And broke up...well, yeah, I guess. More like there was a fundamental disagreement about where things were headed (or not), so I decided not to see him anymore.

VintagePunk said:
Yeah, he's moving 10 minutes away, as opposed to 30 seconds. :shifty:

And broke up...well, yeah, I guess. More like there was a fundamental disagreement about where things were headed (or not), so I decided not to see him anymore.

:hmm:

So if it's not working out between you ... I'm not sure what else I can say.

Back
Top Bottom