Pleban Girls Party - We're getting hot and sticky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For Father's Day I got my dad a Queer Eye book about how to Dress Better, Behave Better, and Look Better. I hope he's not offended. :lmao: :uhoh: But he would benefit so much if he actually read it. :lol:

I want to see a picture of the new boy. :dance: :drool:

VP I'm hoping that by things being cleaner in there it will be easier to work. I've had a request for some stuff for an art faire up in Oregon at the end of July so I really need to produce quickly. I wish I would have gotten more warning, but thats usually how things go.

Hi Jez :hug: I'm thankful that its not to warm here today. Well its all relative for here. :lol: Its in the 90s. But thats not bad for this time of year. But it was really hard to sleep last night with the heat.

Drea said:
Russty :hug: Did you see I found my yarn? :lol: Not that I've got more than an inch done so far.. :wink:

:dance: I'm glad you got it going! And at least an inch is something. :giggle: I got fabric painted yesterday, but that was about it. I haven't knitted in a few days and I really need to work on the hat I'm making for Cindy.

Bye VP :hug: :heart:

Ok this is hot boy :drool: And the girl in the first picture is my ex best friend. :madwife: He's the one in the black shirt- the hat doesn't really work for him, but he's still hot. :lol:

Last edited:
Night Wild, and bye VP :hug:

I had to leave the room for a while, it gets so hot in here with the computers...

Russty :hug: :lol: At first I forgot about the whole thing of us not having the same system, so when you wrote 90, I was like :shocked: It's just 22 here atm :reject: :laugh:

See you later VP :hug: :heart:

:dance: Woohoo! B just said after dinner he would help me make some screens to print. I don't have a clue how to do any of that stuff, but he use to do it when he worked for a business years ago. I finally get to play with all the stuff we bought like a year ago. B bought me a whole screen printing business from a guy who was going out of business. I want to make the vintage looking t-shirt with cool things printed on them and hopefully even print on some of my fabric for art quilts.

Nighty night Wild :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart:

Jez that is a huge difference. :lol: I forgot you on C as well. hehe

He is very cute Sami. :cute: :drool: I feel like an old sicko though for checking him out. :laugh:

Well, I have to go now, I still have some stuff to do before I head off to bed. :lol: What is it, no rest for the wicked? :laugh:

Night everyone :hug:

Russty Cat said:

He is very cute Sami. :cute: :drool: I feel like an old sicko though for checking him out. :laugh:

:lol: Hopefully I'll have a class with him next year. :drool: In 10th grade we had a class together and we spoke all the time, and I really liked him and I thought maybe he liked me. But then I found out he had a girlfriend. :sad: I just can't hate her though, she's sooo nice and bubbly and hyperactive. :laugh:

I didn't see it the kids where missing behaving so I had to get evil on them. :evil: :lol: :wink:

It would be nice if you had a class with him next year. :heart:

Nighty night Jez. :hug:

Hello, whoever's here. My computer's being a pain so I can't go back in the thread and check to see who's here besides sami and Russty.

:madspit:

:wave:

sami, I bought waaay too many pairs (five) of shoes this weekend. Can I help it if I needed new shoes and sandals and the stores were having sales? :wink:

Now I'm just sitting around wondering where my weekend went.

:lol: Sami I do hate that :yes:

:hug: I'm good; just got back from the movies with my nephew Matt :heart:

Then I stayed at their house for a bit and played with Jeffy and the new kitten he just got. It's SO cute! It's tiny :cute: It's name is 'Salty' :happy:

jobob said:
sami, I bought waaay too many pairs (five) of shoes this weekend. Can I help it if I needed new shoes and sandals and the stores were having sales? :wink:

Now I'm just sitting around wondering where my weekend went.

:lol: A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom