Pleban Girls Party - We're Faraway, but so close

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

I can stay for about an hour. I finished the 1st portion of my GED test and I have to be back at 7 to take the 2nd half. I'm on the computer here at the library.

I think I have to renew my Premium Membership. :lol:

How is everyone? :hug: :heart:

I know it. I've noticed that some people have come in and said hello, then never said anything else - I think it's because we aren't moving as quickly as we used to, so if they've been gone awhile and they pop in, they wonder why the thread fell silent or something :uhoh:

Oh my! DG! :hug: I haven't seen you for ages and ages!

SG! :hug: Drea! :hug: Wild! :hug: Oh, gosh, I just became all :hyper: and everything! :lol:

I'm OK. Still dealing with the crap with my brother(don't know if you read about it, but he stole a ton of money from my mother and I'm almost positive he's on drugs. If you want the full story I'll PM it to you), and I'm dealing with some new shit with my father. But what else is new with that?

But other than those two fuckfaces, I'm OK. I got a job at the Outback and I love it. The people I work with are awesome, and I make really good money. Plus I get half off all of my food. :drool:

And a guy I work with has been hitting on me(I think and hope). :lol: :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm OK. Still dealing with the crap with my brother(don't know if you read about it, but he stole a ton of money from my mother and I'm almost positive he's on drugs. If you want the full story I'll PM it to you), and I'm dealing with some new shit with my father. But what else is new with that?

But other than those two fuckfaces, I'm OK. I got a job at the Outback and I love it. The people I work with are awesome, and I make really good money. Plus I get half off all of my food. :drool:

That is so cool! :hug: I'm so happy for you. I do remember you mentioning that about your brother. It's tough to see someone doing that to you, your family and themself.

Your dad! :madwife:

But a flirty guy is good news :flirt: spill the beans, what's he like?

Clone:heart: :hug: The last time I really spoke to you was around the time you were settling into your new job :giggle: How's that going?

DG, sorry to hear about your family :hug: Great to hear about the job! :)

PGP effect :drool: haven't felt that in ages! I was feeling so bummed when I logged on, and now this! Wow!

Sad_Girl said:

That is so cool! :hug: I'm so happy for you. I do remember you mentioning that about your brother. It's tough to see someone doing that to you, your family and themself.

Your dad! :madwife:

But a flirty guy is good news :flirt: spill the beans, what's he like?

He has a great sense of humor. Around my height, kind of chubby, but still cute. Saturday night we were spewing off quotes from Pulp Fiction and just laughing our asses off after work with a bunch of other people.

Speaking of guys, I waited on a guy who looked like Brendan last night. And it brought up all the feelings for him I thought were gone. :sigh:

Sorry for the crappiness in your family, DG. :hug: But that's great news about the possible boy! :D

JezSnape said:
Clone:heart: :hug: The last time I really spoke to you was around the time you were settling into your new job :giggle: How's that going?

Wow - that was a long time ago! :lol: My job is fantastic. I absolutely love it! It's a challenge, but it's fun and creative and artsy, and I'm so happy with it. My co-workers are a blast, and it's the best thing to ever happen to me career-wise.

daygloeyes2 said:

Aww honey :hug: :hug:

Sometimes i think Most men should be put in a spaceship and sent to Mars :madwife:

Good news that you're enjoying your job :). Is the guy cute??

daygloeyes2 said:

He has a great sense of humor. Around my height, kind of chubby, but still cute. Saturday night we were spewing off quotes from Pulp Fiction and just laughing our asses off after work with a bunch of other people.

That sounds really great! I love having nights like that, being around people like that :happy:

daygloeyes2 said:

Speaking of guys, I waited on a guy who looked like Brendan last night. And it brought up all the feelings for him I thought were gone. :sigh:

Men. :grumpy: all I can say is that you are not alone. Women hang on to all of that stuff for a lot longer than guys, it seems :| :hug:

Oh groan... the pictures of Dr. the Edge... :drool:

Sorry, drifted away there for a moment... :shifty:

Good the hear about the job, Thora, it seems like you really enjoy it. :)

Crap, I should be going to bed, have a re-exam tomorrow, but damn it, I'm not going to now when you're all here! I'll worry about pyrric verse feet (foots?) some other time... :lol:

DG, the guy seems great! I love guys you can laugh with. :love:

daygloeyes2 said:

He sounds awesome :)

daygloeyes2 said:

I was like that for a while with my ex. And then Ni came along and drove them all away :heart:

Oh, and you guys, if you will, say a prayer for me, keep your fingers crossed, send out good vibes/thoughts, etc...

I've been trying to find an agent because most of the big publishers won't even look at a manuscript unless it comes from an agent, but I have found one fairly big publishing house that accepts manuscripts directly from the author - so I'm sending the full manuscript out to them tomorrow. :faint:

the agents that have rejected me haven't even read any of it :grumpy: they read my query letter and up to the first five pages at most :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:
Oh, and you guys, if you will, say a prayer for me, keep your fingers crossed, send out good vibes/thoughts, etc...

I've been trying to find an agent because most of the big publishers won't even look at a manuscript unless it comes from an agent, but I have found one fairly big publishing house that accepts manuscripts directly from the author - so I'm sending the full manuscript out to them tomorrow. :faint:

the agents that have rejected me haven't even read any of it :grumpy: they read my query letter and up to the first five pages at most :madwife:

As Always :hug:

I'll send a :pray: up to the god of Publishing houses that someone has the intelligence to see your talent :wink:

Back
Top Bottom