Pleban Girls Party - We're Faraway, but so close

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

What about some U2:drool:

I'm still trying to get a vid of him performing Vertigo:)shifty: in sleeveless black tshirt...) from two years ago, but the guy who makes the compilation isn't giving it 'cause he said he needed to edit it and :blah: :grumpy: I WILL get that vid!
:tongue: and you'll see it as soon as I get it... might be next century tho...

That's right, I was going to ramble on in geology-geek fashion about plate tectonics... you might have a bit of work undoing everything the mid-Atlantic Ridge has been doing for the last 100 million years or so :wink: :nerd:

Australia gets left out of the party again :sad:

:D

Alisaura said:
That's right, I was going to ramble on in geology-geek fashion about plate tectonics... you might have a bit of work undoing everything the mid-Atlantic Ridge has been doing for the last 100 million years or so :wink: :nerd:

Australia gets left out of the party again :sad:

:D

:giggle: :hug: I don't know if there's a lasso long enough to reach down there.. and if we miss you, we'll hit New Zealand and then where would you be? :wink:

I be doin' fine....

I'm not sure what would happen to NZ if you tried to drag it along with Australia... only half of NZ is on this plate, the other half is on the Pacific plate. Of course, I don't know how you can drag Australia anywhere anyway, without going over the Pacific plate... :hmm:
Better try to avoid all those little islands on the way! :uhoh:
By the way, India's going to get a free ride, once we dismantle the Himalayas....

Alisaura said:
I be doin' fine....

I'm not sure what would happen to NZ if you tried to drag it along with Australia... only half of NZ is on this plate, the other half is on the Pacific plate. Of course, I don't know how you can drag Australia anywhere anyway, without going over the Pacific plate... :hmm:
Better try to avoid all those little islands on the way! :uhoh:
By the way, India's going to get a free ride, once we dismantle the Himalayas....

You see, that's the problem with trying to bring the Down Under girls closer - too many damn islands (and that whole Asian continent) in the way! :wink:

This is where those tunnels the Tibetans dug everywhere are going to come in handy.... :hmm:
(I don't suppose anyone's read Good Omens, by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman?)

Alisaura said:
This is where those tunnels the Tibetans dug everywhere are going to come in handy.... :hmm:

Nope - I've been told I should though, more than once :wink:

Allow me to repeat that excellent advice :D I sent it to a couple of friends, and they all reported many :lmao: moments... not to mention a few odd looks when they were reading it on the train :wink:

Alisaura said:

Terry Pratchett visited my high school years ago. Im not a fan though so me and my friends almost fell asleep. :reject::lol:

I'm not a huge Pratchett fan either, I've only read a couple of his books, but Good Omens is awesome/hilarious... maybe I should try some Neil Gaiman books :hmm:

I dunno about HQ, but it must be pretty dusty here, despite the rain... I've been sneezing all day :huh:

Back
Top Bottom