Pleban Girls Party - we'll take the B-man, hands down.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Your dad ancourages you with the drink BG???? :ohmy: :lol:

:laugh:

No, not as bad as that sounds!

Good god!

He treats me like an adult because I behave like an adult, and thats why he buys me whatever I want.

He's not like force-feeding me vodka :lmao:

i've never heard of this miller guy :reject: good luck with your essay though BG :hug:

well done on getting into the streaming diane, enjoy!i thought about doing that myself one night but im sooo tired i couldnt stay up till the end of the show! damn time zones :angry:

night girls, im gonna fall asleep on the keyboard :yawn:

(see message below for continuation, need more smiles)

bono_gal said:

I have a Miller fan!!
*thinks VP is blissfully unaware that she has just signed her life away and is now helping me with my lit paper all week

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
In between running after, B, right?

B: "she's gaining on me!!!"
VP: *pant* :drool:
VP: "what?!....bg?!...I can't....talk to....you....about...your paper....while...I'm....woah!!....{serves by innocent people walking on HER path to Bono}..... ch...chas...ING...after....Bonooooooooo!"

*********The Amused Observers********
E {looks at his solar-powered watch} to A: "VP's losing some millieseconds, I see.
A to E: :scratch: "now, just who would be calling her...knowing...that she's on a u2/bono mission.
E: :tsk: :lol:

:lmao:

:wink:

Last edited:
Nite Wild :heart: :hug:

Oops BG - i put my foot in it again! :der: i talk such rubbish without thinking first eh?! I really hate myself at times :(

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, it's pretty standard fare for high school over here. My favourite is The Crucible. :drool:

Now if you'd been doing that, I just wrote a university paper based partly on that a few years ago...I could have sent it to you. :shifty:

Erm...

Would you send it to me anyway?

I have to get a lot of sample essays and stuff for it. One of my coursework questions is somethin to do with Miller's representation of women...apparantley theyre either whores or housweives :shrug:

But that essay isnt for a while yet.

That's the mofo 2000 word one :|

Looks like you've all read this one :happy:....all help is appreciated :hug:

Diane L said:

Aww, thank you, VP!! :hug: And "Mysterious Ways" is playing right now...your signature song!!!

Okay, I got all excited when I saw that, thinking it was being played at the show. My first thought was "It's in the main set??" :ohmy: Then I looked at the clock and realized the show hasn't even started. :lol:

I love your Halloween sig SG! :wink: It isn't a very big deal in England or Scotland, Wales or Ireland as you were asking earlier - but i have seen LOTS of brilliant stuff on sale at my local supermarket :wink:

Widl night well done on 15000 luv ya lots BG and Susan:quintclonelove:love::heart:

Sg and VP(and Sarah) Ruff and Jo ejoy Detroit, good luck with the ellipse and meeting the boys, fed ex Bono back here for us, i miss him :wink:

everyone else night and luv ya :hug:

x

susanp6 said:
I love your Halloween sig SG! :wink: It isn't a very big deal in England or Scotland, Wales or Ireland as you were asking earlier - but i have seen LOTS of brilliant stuff on sale at my local supermarket :wink:

Good to know :up:

I like Halloween really well, but I think it's mostly becuase of my birthday :lol:

dazzledbylight said:

:lmao :lmao :lmao
In between running after, B, right?

B: "she's gaining on me!!!"
VP: *pant* :drool:
VP: "what?!....bg?!...I can't....talk to....you....about...your paper....while...I'm....woah!!....{serves by innocent people walking on HER path to Bono}..... ch...chas...ING...after....Bonooooooooo!"

*********The Amused Observers********
E {looks at his solar-powered watch} to A: "VP's losing some millieseconds, I see.
A to E: :scratch: "now, just who would be calling her...knowing...that she's on a u2/bono mission.
E: :tsk: :lol:

:wink:

Yeah, how dare her try to interrupt my pursuit of B! :angry:

Night Jem, sweet dreams!! :hug: :heart:

susanp6 said:

We're having a party next friday for it :rockon:

Lotsa lotsa drunken college people :lmao: going to be realy cool.....it fancy dress :laugh:

And, nope I'm not going as Bono :lol:

susan,dont worry about saying something like that! You've got no reason to hate yourself sweetie! :hug:

Nite Jem&sweet dreams of Bono appearing at the lovely Lowry! :wave: :hug:

Arthur Miller was married to Marilyn Monroe too - did you know that BG? Prob be off fairly soon too

bono_gal said:

Erm...

Would you send it to me anyway?

I have to get a lot of sample essays and stuff for it. One of my coursework questions is somethin to do with Miller's representation of women...apparantley theyre either whores or housweives :shrug:

But that essay isnt for a while yet.

That's the mofo 2000 word one :|

Looks like you've all read this one :happy:....all help is appreciated :hug:

When is your paper due? I can look for it when I get back, but it just occurred to me - I lost some of my papers in the transition from my computer to my laptop, and the disk I put them on won't work anymore. :sad:

It wasn't really an analysis of the play anyway, it was a paper for an anthro class I was taking, Magic, Witchcraft and Religion (Ruff told me she's taught that class in the past!). So, the paper was based more on the Salem witch trials :drool:, using Miller's work as a comparison to factual evidence, from an anthropological perspective.

But if you need examples of essays, I have TONS of them. Remind me when I get back from Detroit. :)

[:geek:] And btw, The Crucible is supposed to be one huge analogy to what occurred during the McCarthy era, when supposed communist sympathizers were blacklisted from Hollywood. [/ :geek: ]

Last edited:
:hug: su, don't be so tough on yerself.......

I didn't get a better gift of gab, till i was in my ?? late 20's or early 30's....suddenly it seems after listening to my dad for yrs talking to people i finally do much better at it alot of the time.....that it blossomed in me. How to strike up converstationsds with people.
I also read alot in various interests, have a pretty good sense {and various types} of humour.........which can also make cross connections to people and make cross connections of different subjectas as well...

I didn't have a natural gift for small talk... i could talk serious, but you usually don't start out that way...with new people , unless you might be at a type of event {like B speaking about world poverty :D}-- for me that might be a serious lecture, a demonstartion etc......

it can just be a matter of time, su and getting about more in the world, expanding your interests etc.......

Back
Top Bottom