Pleban Girls Party - we'll take the B-man, hands down.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hola! I can only stay for a minute ...

Is VP still here (with or without her pants)? I have news: I just won an eBay auction for a ticket for Monday night! :hyper:

It's a seat, but it was only half of face value! So this means ...

I'm going to both Detroit shows! :hyper: :hyper:

VP and SG, you must read the Detroit Rock City and Detroit Rock City II threads (I think they're in Fan Gatherings). Miroslava's pissed at the Palace, and I think she's plotting a Palace coup. :lol:

jobob said:
Hola! I can only stay for a minute ...

Is VP still here (with or without her pants)? I have news: I just won an eBay auction for a ticket for Monday night! :hyper:

It's a seat, but it was only half of face value! So this means ...

I'm going to both Detroit shows! :hyper: :hyper:

VP and SG, you must read the Detroit Rock City and Detroit Rock City II threads (I think they're in Fan Gatherings). Miroslava's pissed at the Palace, and I think she's plotting a Palace coup. :lol:

that's great that you got the ticket!! :) Did you happen to see any 24th GAs while you were on there??

I've been e-mailing with Gabe, and he told me a bit about it, and directed me to the thread. :| Bastard Palace staff. :madspit:

And I'm still not wearing pants, for those you interested. :sexywink:

VintagePunk said:

that's great that you got the ticket!! :) Did you happen to see any 24th GAs while you were on there??

I've been e-mailing with Gabe, and he told me a bit about it, and directed me to the thread. :| Bastard Palace staff. :madspit:

And I'm still not wearing pants, for those you interested. :sexywink:

I didn't see GA's on eBay, but seats are goin' pretty cheap on ebay com. Club level seats (in the $160 range, which I know is out of your and Sarah's price range) are also popping up on ticketmaster.com.

I had no clue The Palace management were a bunch of mornonic bastards. :madspit:

I happen to know they win awards in their industry for being one of the best venues in the U.S. to see a show in. But I'm now wondering what those awards are based on if their management is treating Miroslava the way she says she's been treated when she asked about the GA policy. And they haven't replied to my e-mail asking when we could enter and park for GA (and if we'd have porta-johns) either.

:madspit:

jobob said:

I didn't see GA's on eBay, but seats are goin' pretty cheap on ebay com. Club level seats (in the $160 range, which I know is out of your and Sarah's price range) are also popping up on ticketmaster.com.

I had no clue The Palace management were a bunch of mornonic bastards. :madspit:

I happen to know they win awards in their industry for being one of the best venues in the U.S. to see a show in. But I'm now wondering what those awards are based on if their management is treating Miroslava the way she says she's been treated when she asked about the GA policy. And they haven't replied to my e-mail asking when we could enter and park for GA (and if we'd have porta-johns) either.

:madspit:

It's not that they're out of my price range, I bought several pairs of $160 tickets because that's all I could get at the time, and I ended up selling them/trading them for GA's. :)

I've got my GAs for that day, I'm just asking for a friend.

I really, really, gotta go NOW.

and did I mention I also booked my December flight to Boston this afternoon for the Dec. 4 show? :hyper:

see ya

VintagePunk said:
Gotta go do some stuff to get ready...and alas, I must also put on pants. :(

See you all later. :hug:

Nooooooooooooooooooo don't put your pants on...I just got here:angry:

:drool:

VintagePunk said:
Gotta go do some stuff to get ready...and alas, I must also put on pants. :(

See you all later. :hug:

:lmao:

I need to go put some real clothes on too. :lol:

I'm going to

bye VP and jobob, sami :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
:hug: Sami, how are you?

I took Coricidin and it knocked me out completely. I woke up all dizzy :crazy: Stupid medicine, makes you feel worse than you did!

I'm ok....getting ready for this stupid hurricane :|

I take it you're not feeling too great! :hug: I hate medicine like that :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom