Pleban Girls Party - we'll take the B-man, hands down.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*browneyedgirl* said:
I wish I could buy some edun clothes, theyre so expensive to me and seem to be for really skinny people

I know, I can't afford any pants yet (hoping to get for the holidays!) but in the tshirts I needed medium and larges!! Everything runs really small- I tried on the jeans too and I need 3-4 sizes bigger than I usually am!

Funny you mention Edun Brownie as i was just looking at their website, but it's so silly how small the sizes are :der: it would be good if they'd develop the range so that they produced normal sizes&more affordable prices :yes:

I noticed that there's only 3 stores in the UK which sucks! Harrods&Selfridges!

Oh those ones? I've seen them :wink: thought you had some more maybe! Thanks, though! :D

sami0201 said:

I know, I can't afford any pants yet (hoping to get for the holidays!) but in the tshirts I needed medium and larges!! Everything runs really small- I tried on the jeans too and I need 3-4 sizes bigger than I usually am!

maybe I can get some for the holidays too but I probably wouldn't be able to get that many things and would have to go on a strict diet and extreme exercise. :happy: I have my ups and downs with my weight.

I guess I should find out where the TO pics are before I go running off to look at them :lol:

Drea said:
Too bad we can't photoshop out the stain on my tshirt from spilling food down the front of me :lol: I'm such a bloody klutz...

I could try but it might look REALLY funny by the time I'm done! :ohmy:

I'm sincerely surprised that I didn't have stains or spills on me - I'm almost always the one who spills :lol:

Here you go, the new improved pleba girls meet up - minus VP + Bono

BVP.jpg

hi Dis :hug:

wanna know something funny? I'm sure it'll never happen but remember how I told you girls I got that poster at Best Buy of U2? well my dad saw the guy who got it for me today and said I just wanted the thank you, my daughter is a fanatic ( :angry: ) she's going to 3 concerts, etc. and the guy said when the tour ends to come back to him and he will mail it to get signed by the band? :hmm: I remember him saying something about getting it signed when I got it but I wonder how he can do that?

What work do you have to get done Dis? :wink: you back for long? I'm just wondering when Wild's doing her 15K - don't know where she went to! :scratch:

Sad_Girl said:

I could try but it might look REALLY funny by the time I'm done! :ohmy:

I'm sincerely surprised that I didn't have stains or spills on me - I'm almost always the one who spills :lol:

Here you go, the new improved pleba girls meet up - minus VP + Bono

BVP.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

I'm HAWT in that one!! :combust:

greeneyedgirl said:

SG :wink: I didn't know you had dinner with Bono!!

:lol: He didn't know it either, apparantly. he's quite surprised to be there!

Either that or the look on his face has something to do with Drea or Sarah's hand(s) :lmao:

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh Sami, that would be so cool....

That would be awesome, Sami! :yes:

Hi Lil' Bono :wave: i don't believe we've spoken before! :wink:

SG&Drea! :lol: :lol: I'm normally really messy too when eating esp if it's something like spagetti bolognese!

That's interesting Sami! :hmm: that'd be great to have it signed as it feels so good to own an item signed by them! :heart:

I think you look great in those pub pix VP! :sexywink:

susanp6 said:
Funny you mention Edun Brownie as i was just looking at their website, but it's so silly how small the sizes are :der: it would be good if they'd develop the range so that they produced normal sizes&more affordable prices :yes:

I noticed that there's only 3 stores in the UK which sucks! Harrods&Selfridges!

:yes: too, why do those stores suck?

I always hate pictures of myself :|

:no: i don't mean the stores suck Brownie! I meant it sucks that they don't have Edun stocked in more stores! :reject:

Sometimes i put things really badly, sorry!

Back
Top Bottom