Pleban Girls Party - We'll have a blue Christmas without U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
i hope Santa got my list :hyper:

1. Bono
2. GA Tickets, hotels and flights for whole of 4th leg
3. Bono
4. Larry
5. A elipse wristband for all 4th leg gigs
6. a photo with Bono
7. a photo of me with Paul McG who is wearing speedos eating a bag of chips recently brought from a vending machine

Replace #4 and #7 with Money and a Fun Job....and you pratically got my Christmas wish list. :drool:

I just have to say that the first minute or so of the album version of Streets is amazing :bow: :drool: I can't even imagine what it was like when the album first came out to put that on...the intro is just amazing :love:

:lol: the album version just came on my iTunes :wink:

gotta go eat dinner, I'll be back soon :flirt:

sami0201 said:
I just have to say that the first minute or so of the album version of Streets is amazing :bow: :drool: I can't even imagine what it was like when the album first came out to put that on...the intro is just amazing :love:

:lol: the album version just came on my iTunes :wink:

gotta go eat dinner, I'll be back soon :flirt:

It was indeed a special moment when i played JT for the first time. March 1987 :drool: :drool:

Bye Sami :wave:

WildHoney said:
i hope Santa got my list :hyper:

1. Bono
2. GA Tickets, hotels and flights for whole of 4th leg
3. Bono
4. Larry
5. A elipse wristband for all 4th leg gigs
6. a photo with Bono
7. a photo of me with Paul McG who is wearing speedos eating a bag of chips recently brought from a vending machine

1)+3):drool: :drool:
2):hyper:
4):drool:

6+7 :drool::combust:

theres no ellipse on 4th leg though :no:

McG+Bono= :combust:

~BrightestStar~ said:

ewwww!

:scream:

:sad:

*purges mind*

justdontlookMCG2.jpg

:evil:

*purges mind again*

:ohmy:

omg bri :lmao::lmao: *tears

WildHoney said:

Hi Jem :hug:

There's no ellipse :sad: , OK front row postions, mainly in front of Bono :drool: :drool: :drool:

yep no ellipse, from what ive read theyre using european stage so i presum it will be 1st come 1st served for best spots in the house :yes:

hey wild :hug:

i have to go to bed, i overslept for work AGAIN this morning :ohmy: :| so need to try sleep

nighty night

:kiss:

X

Dismantled said:
what is with today...first my friend and now Mr. Dis's grandmother passed away today:sad: :scream:

:hug: Dis :heart: I'm so sorry :hug:

The boyfriend of one of Mark's friends died today, too. He was fine last night, his boyfriend went home looking for him because his work called and said he hadn't shown up, and found him dead. :sad: :hug:

What a day :sigh: :hug:

Can't stay, making dinner and doing laundry, but I was just catching up and wanted to say hi to everyone :hug:

Dis, I'm soooo sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and your husband's grandmother :sad: :sad: :hug: If there's anything I can do, please let me know. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom