Pleban Girls Party - We'll have a blue Christmas without U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

my friend who's a guy who I've known forever...we've always been the two who everyone is like "just go out already!" :lol: :eek: so anyway, he likes me now but I don't like him like that and he's in a band so I told my mom that when he becomes famous I'll tell him I liked him all along and he'll introduce me to B :happy:

:lmao: end of the random story of my life

:drool: at random story

I'm back!

sami0201 said:

:hyper: of course he will :love:

my friend who's a guy who I've known forever...we've always been the two who everyone is like "just go out already!" :lol: :eek: so anyway, he likes me now but I don't like him like that and he's in a band so I told my mom that when he becomes famous I'll tell him I liked him all along and he'll introduce me to B :happy:

:lmao: end of the random story of my life

:lmao:

Kats brother plays in a band and will one day be fanous and introduce me to B :happy:

altho he doesnt have a clue about any of this yet :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Alright kiddies!
I must be off for awhile. Mind the thead for me. Please, don't knock over the vending machine, and sweep up the crumbs from your table. Oh, and will someone please get Tre some leather pants. :wink:

Vending Machines, and Leather Trousers :drool::combust:

maybe McG is eating his chips by the vending machine in his leather trousers

:lmao:

hey girls.

OMG:crazy: what a day......morning started out pretty nice...last week of school before break, got to work...BAM, coworker and fairly good friend dead of a heartattack lastnight:sad: both him and his wife work with me...his wife in my department:sad: god I feel terrible about it.

well, gotta go anyway :wave:

WISH ME LUCK
.... I've never had the opportunity to try and get into the the Concert's stream. That is IF"S THERE'S one for TONIGHT.

I can try at the other netcafe......that stays open later than the 42nd street one, has audio connects THAT WORK, and is 1.50 - 1.00 CHEAPER per hour...tho they don't have a 4 hr pass for 5$. :(

I don't care if I don't hear the whole show. I want to hear at least some part of these songs.....COBL, Vertigo, UTEOFW, BTB/snippet, Yaweh, if really luck GLoria !

See you all ?? tonight {maybe} or tomorrow.... :wave: :hug: s

Ok....:uhoh:

Original photo converted to b/w

:shifty:

My ..err..rendition of it....
:shifty:

Please be brutally honest...I was considering giving it to my aunt and uncle as a gift (it's their kid :) )
but......not if it's not good. :|

I mean, I'd hate to insult them with it's badness and cause a family feud or something. :lol:

Last edited:
OMG:heart: BRI! God no.....that is beautiful:up: seriously! They will probably faint when they see it!

Really, that will be like thier best christmas gift...ever!:heart: are you going to frame it?

your so talented!

Back
Top Bottom