Pleban Girls Party - We'll have a blue Christmas without U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Ugh. Booo school! :madspit:

Other than academic blah, anything exciting? :)

Lots of people do that. :yes: Sometimes I wonder if I should have.....just for a break. But I fear once I got a taste of no studying..you may never have gotten me back :lol: You've had alot going on, a break wouldn't neccessairly be a bad idea. :)

:yes: seriously, I would love to take a year off after high school but I feel like if I do I just might never get to college :shrug:

Ugh, the flaming against the people who got pulled up during One is pissing me off. :mad: I was there. It was a really cool moment, to show that we are all One. And some people are telling the people who got pulled up that they shouldn't be pissed that they didn't get their spots back. It's called common courtesy! When digsy, one interferencer came back from the stage I told the people to the right of me to move down a little bit and squeezed over so she could get her spot back on the rail. People are so rude sometimes. :tsk:

[/rant]

~BrightestStar~ said:
You don't get to choose all your courses in college.

*would not take physics by choice* :scream:

Hi Jules!! :hug:
How you been my dear?

DG and Bri! :hug:

I've been good. Hows about youuuuuus?

I put photos on my myspace profile. I tinkered around with it.

Bri! :hug:

thats too funny...my old babysitter decided not to go to college right away and now she's a hair dresser too! :lol: :heart:

DG :hug: chips :drool: I ate a whole big sized bag of BBQ potato chips yesterday :ohmy: :lmao:

Hi tre! :hug:

Hi Jules! :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Ugh, the flaming against the people who got pulled up during One is pissing me off. :mad: I was there. It was a really cool moment, to show that we are all One. And some people are telling the people who got pulled up that they shouldn't be pissed that they didn't get their spots back. It's called common courtesy! When digsy, one interferencer came back from the stage I told the people to the right of me to move down a little bit and squeezed over so she could get her spot back on the rail. People are so rude sometimes. :tsk:

[/rant]

Yes they are. It's sad that everyone has to fight about people who were chosen to get on stage. It's really not necessary to push people around. I thought everyone was there to enjoy the concert and not be a bunch of pissheads? :no:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:
Bri! :hug:

thats too funny...my old babysitter decided not to go to college right away and now she's a hair dresser too! :lol: :heart:

:laugh:
That's kinda random!

DG....is Paul McG by the chips? Is that why you're so eager to leave? :eyebrow:

Luv ya hun. Take it easy. :hug:

the rockin edge said:

Awww.......cheer up. I won't forget the guy who got me there. :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww Tre :hug: I still luv ya! :love:
Afterall, you're gonna get famous and introduce me to B :D

:hyper: of course he will :love:

my friend who's a guy who I've known forever...we've always been the two who everyone is like "just go out already!" :lol: :eek: so anyway, he likes me now but I don't like him like that and he's in a band so I told my mom that when he becomes famous I'll tell him I liked him all along and he'll introduce me to B :happy:

:lmao: end of the random story of my life

~BrightestStar~ said:

Random that they both took a break, and both became hairdressers.

Tre, I have utter faith in your impending fame.....:happy:

:lol: I thought you were saying that what I said was random, and I thought to myself I don't think it was, She was talking about her hairdresser! :reject:

Back
Top Bottom