PLEBAn Girls Party: We'll Go Crazy if We Don't Have Chicken Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... the bird was doing that on my ear last week. *ow*

Yeah, I figured it wasn't serious or anything. That's cool you trust each other.... I know some people that would take offence no matter who said something like that, or how true it might be. Their loss, I reckon.

:crazy : :hyper : : D

Ouch to the ear bite. :yikes::scream:

Yeah i guess some people would take offence. Not me though. :wink:

... I guess tarantulas are kinda furry... but eek! No thanks! :yikes:

No tarantulas for me either. :crack::yikes::shudder:

Yesh! He's like, FINALLY tired of the good ole 8th notes following the basic chords pattern. AT LAST! :bow: Thank you for the Riffness Sir Clayton!

Adam sounds good on this. :up:

101 listens. Someone stop me. :crack:

:reject:

I don't know how many times I've listened to it today, but it's pretty much all I listened to at work, and I've listened to it once here at home :lol:

...make that twice :wink:

I'm not gonna stop you Jem. I listened non stop on my ipod going to the dentist.

:crack: I had to turn it off at some point because it really made me tired somehow. Must be because I was a wee bit tired and it's so upbeat. :lol:

I still love it tho!

Lyrically I'm a bit confused...it kinda flip flops and iffy.

I'm sure I'm going to like it over time....but right now I'm in the middle.
I know what you mean Weldy... I like the song over all, but I'm not 100% crazy about it. There are elements there that I'm not sure about yet, like you say. Maybe it'll grow on me more.

101 listens. Someone stop me. :crack:

:reject:
:ohmy: I've listened to it about five or six times I guess, and I heard it on the radio this morning. They were putting callers to air with opinions, and at least one guy thought it was crap. :lol:

I had to turn it off at some point because it really made me tired somehow. Must be because I was a wee bit tired and it's so upbeat. :lol:

I still love it tho!
*tries to make sense of that*

.... *can't* .... :scratch:

How did the dentist go?

I don't know how many times I've listened to it today, but it's pretty much all I listened to at work, and I've listened to it once here at home :lol :

...make that twice :wink :

:lol: You got to listen at work. :jealous:

True...but I don't like to listen to some songs more than a few times or I'll get sick of it overall.

Yeah i can see how some people feel that way.

I'm not gonna stop you Jem. I listened non stop on my ipod going to the dentist.

:crack : I had to turn it off at some point because it really made me tired somehow. Must be because I was a wee bit tired and it's so upbeat. :lol :

I still love it tho!

:lmao::love: Some one else whos played it as much as me. :heart:

:eek:hmy : I've listened to it about five or six times I guess, and I heard it on the radio this morning. They were putting callers to air with opinions, and at least one guy thought it was crap. :lol :

QUOTE]

:lol: about crap guy. I guess coz its different people will either love it or hate it. :shrug: More concert tickets left for the rest of us if it puts casuaa fans of going to see them. :wink:

I'm back at work today guys. I can breath again. :drool: Still got a cough but about 90% better. :up::D

The main thing that irks me about the lyrics is that it reminded me of a Beyonce song (Think Single Ladiesish)
I'm almost wholly ignorant of Beyonce's work, I'm afraid... haven't heard that one.

:lol: about crap guy. I guess coz its different people will either love it or hate it. :shrug: More concert tickets left for the rest of us if it puts casuaa fans of going to see them. :wink:

I'm back at work today guys. I can breath again. :drool: Still got a cough but about 90% better. :up::D
Absolutely! :D

And that's great news... sounds like it improved pretty quickly! Glad you're nearly better. :up:

Hi HG... I'm just off to bed :wave:

Jem you do realise I'm the freak who played WITS consecutively for three months right? :wink:

:lmao: Oh gals, I got a storie for you!

My dad and me were downstairs, and after dinner he asked me about the U2 tour, when it was starting... so I told him the rumours I know, and he asked me where I was going. So I replied with Dublin, London and ofcourse Holland. So he started thinking, like, mmm if they time that right.....

I knew what was coming, so I told him I'm NOT taking you with me! :lol: I told him I'm planning to go with only females, and that I am NOT taking my dad with me on that!

:lmao: Can you imagine how it would look, if my friggin' DAD would come with me. Hell no. I wanna be able to gossip with you gals and have a good time, not have him with me! He doesn't even LIKE U2.

:lol: Sounds like a fair plan!

I do not want him there, that's for sure. No offense, he's a really nice guy, but he's my dad.

:hug: WILD! :hug: How's you doin?
Thanks for the email!

Hello ladies :wink:

Oh, god, and someone needs to fix me. :scream: I haven't heard the new song, and I'm too tired to search through threads for a link... is it up on youtube yet? :reject:

I really, really, really am tired...

I like!! I like very much!! :yippie: I haven't had the chance to properly listen to the lyrics yet, though... there was a part where it sounded very much like Vertigo... also one part that sounded very much like early Queen, but that's not a bad thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom