PLEBAn Girls Party: We'll Go Crazy if We Don't Have Chicken Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a nap, trying to catch up on lost sleep last night. still got temperatures/sweats. am feeling a bit better though. Gonna try and eat some cereals. Only eaten soup the past fews days. :lol:

GG/Ali PM me your email addy's or post here then edit and i will email you the mp3. It will keep you going until we are able to buy it. :kiss:

:hug: Hey Jem... I hope you feel better soon! Sounds like you've got some really gross germs there. :madwife: at them!

Two people already emailed it to me... I'm just being the ultimate procrastinator. Thanks anyway! :)

oh gosh. sorry for hearing that :hug ::hug : i hope u get better :hug :

Thanks. :hug:

:drool : Oirish accents

I know. :drool:

Thanks, but that's WAY too lou dofr headphones! :lol : At least now I know what it starts like!

It is kinda loud. :lmao:

I only caught the last few setlist parties, after the Melbourne shows, but they were great fun... even when the feed didn't come through and we just chatted.

:memories: : )

I didn't catch many either. Damn time zones. :madwife:

That would be great if the bird passed out the second you put a towel over it... no such luck, sadly.

:lol: Its obviously made of tough stuff this bird. :wink:

This bird spends most of its time outside the cage, which is how it keeps chomping on things. It's not my bird, so I don't get to say how much out-of-cage time it gets... we're all pretty good about keeping an eye on it, and covering all the wires and chewable things with towels, but it's fast and it can fly and accidents still happen. :shrug: But whenever it bites one of us, we put it away for a while, as that's apparently the only punishment that means much to a bird (short of animal cruelty... and we've all considered birdkebabs more than once!!).

I'm phobic of birds so i couldn't imagine living with one. :crack:

:hug : Hey Jem... I hope you feel better soon! Sounds like you've got some really gross germs there. :madwife : at them!

Two people already emailed it to me... I'm just being the ultimate procrastinator. Thanks anyway! : )

I :madwife: at the germs too. It really knocked me out this thing. Not felt so awful with something like this for ages. Craig kept bringing me supplies and say "You look like shit". :lmao: He was right though. :lol:

You're welcome, you should listen to it even once. How can you wait. :crazy: You're stronger than i am. :lol:

Hi The SadPunk. :wave:

Smiley rules per post. :madwife:

Yea I posted long time ago BECAUSE I REALISED I WAS ABOUT TO MISS MY TRAIN >< :doh:

I got it tho now home, half an hour before going to the dentist. It rains like fuck and I was wearing my All Stars. :crack: Feet. Soaked.

Yea I posted long time ago BECAUSE I REALISED I WAS ABOUT TO MISS MY TRAIN >< :doh:

I got it tho now home, half an hour before going to the dentist. It rains like fuck and I was wearing my All Stars. :crack: Feet. Soaked.

I hate the way those shoes get your feet wet. :grumpy::hug:

:yikes: at nearly missing the train. I have done that so many times. :wink:

So you have the mp3 now or did you mean you got the train? :lmao: im confused. :coocoo::reject:

You should try listening to Radio 1. Now they talk ALOT. :crack:

I just had a nap, trying to catch up on lost sleep last night. still got temperatures/sweats. am feeling a bit better though. Gonna try and eat some cereals. Only eaten soup the past fews days. :lol:

GG/Ali PM me your email addy's or post here then edit and i will email you the mp3. It will keep you going until we are able to buy it. :kiss:

Radio 2 was a LOAD of talk :lol: Hence I missed the beginning, I was not focussing on the sound since it was :blahblah: anyway!

Good to hear you're doing better! :hug:

Thanks, but I already got it! I apparently got it sent by Wild, but I never got that due to extreme lag I think, I only now have it and it says it was sent 2,5 hours ago!
:flirt: Thanks to Ali I got it twice.

We need to take over the world and ban them. :grumpy:

*L* It is... it's got this death grip with its beak, it won't let go, even if you lift whatever it's chewing on up... it just dangles there by its beak. :lol:

I know a few people like that... don't worry, I'll spare you the photos :D

I : madwife: at the germs too. It really knocked me out this thing. Not felt so awful with something like this for ages. Craig kept bringing me supplies and say "You look like shit". : lmao: He was right though. : lol:
Wow, that's sympathetic! *L* At least he's being nice and bringing you supplies. :up:

You're welcome, you should listen to it even once. How can you wait. : crazy: You're stronger than i am. : lol:

Don't worry, I'm just insane. :D

Thanks. :hug:

I know. :drool:

It is kinda loud. :lmao:

At uni you can't adjust the headphone volume, only the computer volume! :lol: So I nearly deafened myself!

The bird is nuts. I prefer cats!

Radio 2 was a LOAD of talk :lol: Hence I missed the beginning, I was not focussing on the sound since it was :blahblah: anyway!

Good to hear you're doing better! :hug:

Thanks, but I already got it! I apparently got it sent by Wild, but I never got that due to extreme lag I think, I only now have it and it says it was sent 2,5 hours ago!
:flirt: Thanks to Ali I got it twice.

Glad you've got it. :up:

I hate radio stations that talk loads. The hint is in the name, radio station, PLAY MUSIC PEOPLE. :angry:

:lol: at getting it twice.

I hate the way those shoes get your feet wet. :grumpy::hug:

:yikes: at nearly missing the train. I have done that so many times. :wink:

So you have the mp3 now or did you mean you got the train? :lmao: im confused. :coocoo::reject:

Yea, I didn't realise it was gonna rain! :crack:

:lol: Well my best job is either missing the train, going downstairs in the station to buy some food, and having to wait in line so long that I miss the next too... or falling asleep and waking up at the final stop.

Both. :drool:

We need to take over the world and ban them. :grumpy:

Lets plan it. :hyper: dam them. :madwife:

*L* It is... it's got this death grip with its beak, it won't let go, even if you lift whatever it's chewing on up... it just dangles there by its beak. :lol :

:lol: We used to have a hamster like that when i was younger. when it bit my mum it used to dangle by her finger. *ouch*. It wasn't letting go for anything.

I know a few people like that... don't worry, I'll spare you the photos :D

Thanks. :)

Wow, that's sympathetic! *L* At least he's being nice and bringing you supplies. :up:

:lmao: I don't him saying that, i asked him and we trust each other to be honest without offending each other. The supplies have been great. :love:

Don't worry, I'm just insane. :D

Insane is good. Much more fun being that way. :up: :D

Yea, I didn't realise it was gonna rain! :crack:

:lol: Well my best job is either missing the train, going downstairs in the station to buy some food, and having to wait in line so long that I miss the next too... or falling asleep and waking up at the final stop.

Both. :drool:

:lol: Me and my cousin missed a train in Manchester once. So we went to the pub, then missed the next one. :lmao: :doh:

Cats and dogs. Or anything with fur. :love:

My cousin has just got a tarantula. :yikes:

Yet not visiting him ever again. :|

:wink:

A tarantula has fur. :wink:

Nah, I prefer cats, some dogs are nice too, but I HATE those pathetic little excuses for dogs that aren't even the size of a hand. Stupid squeaking annoying beasts.

They gotta be at least the size of a cat, or preferrably bigger. :love: I absolutely love Husky's

A tarantula has fur. :wink:

Nah, I prefer cats, some dogs are nice too, but I HATE those pathetic little excuses for dogs that aren't even the size of a hand. Stupid squeaking annoying beasts.

They gotta be at least the size of a cat, or preferrably bigger. :love: I absolutely love Husky's

Dammit i never thought of that. I hate reptiles and things like tarantulas ( arachnids?) Fur and four legs, that's my motto. That's better. I'd love a ferret or two and dogs and cats when im older. :love:

You means dogs that look like rats. :lol: No offence to anyone who has small dogs. :uhoh:

I love Husky's they're so pretty. :love: they're alot of work though and King Charles Cavaliers like Benji my dog from when i was younger. :heart:

Really going now. :shifty:

ETA: rDrea i just noticed your post. Do you want the mp3. Send me your email addy if you want it. :)

The bird is nuts. I prefer cats!
I think I do, too.

:lmao ::lmao: I can so picture this!
I'll see if I can get a pic one day...

Lets plan it. :hyper: dam them. :madwife:
Down with time zones!! :madwife:

:lol: We used to have a hamster like that when i was younger. when it bit my mum it used to dangle by her finger. *ouch*. It wasn't letting go for anything.
Yeah... the bird was doing that on my ear last week. *ow*

:lmao: I don't him saying that, i asked him and we trust each other to be honest without offending each other. The supplies have been great. :love:
Yeah, I figured it wasn't serious or anything. That's cool you trust each other.... I know some people that would take offence no matter who said something like that, or how true it might be. Their loss, I reckon.

Insane is good. Much more fun being that way. :up : :D
:crazy: :hyper: :D

I like it.

*immensely relieved*

Lovin' the bass... :drool:

It sounds like five familiar things all kinda smooshed together... :hmm:

Anyway, I need to sleep... Seeya girls :wave: :kiss:

I like it.

*immensely relieved*

Lovin' the bass... :drool:

It sounds like five familiar things all kinda smooshed together... :hmm:

Anyway, I need to sleep... Seeya girls :wave: :kiss:

Yesh! He's like, FINALLY tired of the good ole 8th notes following the basic chords pattern. AT LAST! :bow: Thank you for the Riffness Sir Clayton!

:drool: Methinks I'll be learning this song soon!

:lol: Nah mah Yoshi be wearin' da bootz.

I don't even own boots. :wink: I was stupidly enough wearing my All stars in the bleedin' rain. Brilliant idea.

As I mentioned in the Get on your boots thread....I'm a bit in the middle in terms of the new song.

Musically it reminds me of a cute beach song (or at least has that "going to the beach" vibe)...which I like :up:

Lyrically I'm a bit confused...it kinda flip flops and iffy.

I'm sure I'm going to like it over time....but right now I'm in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom