PLEBAn Girls Party: We'll Go Crazy if We Don't Have Chicken Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit I don't have membership and I don't remember the username/pw of the friend who let me borrow it to download stuff before.

I'll keep listening to 2fm while doing my work!

I'm at Uni actually. :lol: Doing programming atm. I haven't a clue how the song starts so I don't know what to expect at all!

I like the Irish radio, just had a bit of a comedy thing!

Can somebody tell me what to look out for? does it start with just one instrument? what are the first lyrics?

Btw Ali, the Cdn dollar is lower than the US dollar... and we spell stuff the right way : wink:
:hmm:

: cute: And is the pc mouse still alive?

: lol: You gotta raise that bird a bit better!
:tongue:
The new mouse (#2) is still alive, although there are a few chunks missing. And I'd like to see you talk this bird into not chewing on everything in reach! Birds aren't as trainable as dogs... everything they see is THEIRS, and they get mad at you for taking away THEIR toys (ie, your belongings)... I think it's gradually getting the picture though. Inappropriate chomping = prison (the cage).

: crack: IGCIIDGCT

dang, what an acronym!
CT works for me! Except that's a type of electricity meter at work... :crack:

: drool: Those three I'm aiming for too! I saved everything I could the past year, and will keep doing that. No clue how much money I'd need per gig, Amsterdam obv. the cheapest.
:hi5:

Dublin : up: London : up: Amsterdam: up:

Toronto, Chicago and/or maybe another US city: drool:
:hyper:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/u2-obamas-inauguration-192386.html

HOLY CRAP ALI HES PLAYING THE SPARKLY LAKLAND OMGOMGOMGOMGOGOMGOMGOG *DEAD*

Wow.
:drool: I can't believe it's finally being used!! Shiiiiiiny... :love:

: shifty:
*hums Ultra Violet* Your love is like a lightbulb, it gets passed around..
... that lyric makes no sense. *L*

Would be nice to have you here, and it'll be easier too since you can fly to Shiphol, and you can go anywhere by train then. With me you can even travel cheaper since I can take up to 4 people with me on my student card! : wink:

Travel buddy? :flirt:

: wink: Props for the title go to Ali.

:lol: Nicely done :wink:

:hmm:

:tongue
The new mouse (#2) is still alive, although there are a few chunks missing. And I'd like to see you talk this bird into not chewing on everything in reach! Birds aren't as trainable as dogs... everything they see is THEIRS, and they get mad at you for taking away THEIR toys (ie, your belongings)... I think it's gradually getting the picture though. Inappropriate chomping = prison (the cage).

:drool: I can't believe it's finally being used!! Shiiiiiiny... :love:

... that lyric makes no sense. *L*

Travel buddy? :flirt:

:

yay for multiquote eh?

:wink: Well, for me it'd mean, bird chews on my stuff, bird gets towel thrown over it. towel means no light, means bird sleeps.

:drool: Shinybass

:hi5: Sure buddy!

:shifty: Stalkbuddy?

yay for multiquote eh?
I'm not a postwhore like some... :whistle: ...

:wink: Well, for me it'd mean, bird chews on my stuff, bird gets towel thrown over it. towel means no light, means bird sleeps.
That would be great if the bird passed out the second you put a towel over it... no such luck, sadly.

:hi5: Sure buddy!

:shifty: Stalkbuddy?
:D

.... Maaaaaybe.... :shh:

Damn, it really sounds different than the last two, I'm definately impressed. I like Edge's backing vocals a LOT! And the bass effects!

I'm not a postwhore like some... :whistle: ...

That would be great if the bird passed out the second you put a towel over it... no such luck, sadly.

:D

.... Maaaaaybe.... :shh:

19k posts isn't postwhoredom? :eyebrow:

Well, the birds here do that, when you want them to sleep just make the cage dark!

I be still listening. Damn, this shit is good! I be approvin' of diz shit!

19k posts isn't postwhoredom? :eyebrow:
Not as much as 27k... :wink:

Well, the birds here do that, when you want them to sleep just make the cage dark!

This bird spends most of its time outside the cage, which is how it keeps chomping on things. It's not my bird, so I don't get to say how much out-of-cage time it gets... we're all pretty good about keeping an eye on it, and covering all the wires and chewable things with towels, but it's fast and it can fly and accidents still happen. :shrug: But whenever it bites one of us, we put it away for a while, as that's apparently the only punishment that means much to a bird (short of animal cruelty... and we've all considered birdkebabs more than once!!).

They do talk a lot on Irish radio. :grumpy: Still waiting!

You should try listening to Radio 1. Now they talk ALOT. :crack:

I just had a nap, trying to catch up on lost sleep last night. still got temperatures/sweats. am feeling a bit better though. Gonna try and eat some cereals. Only eaten soup the past fews days. :lol:

GG/Ali PM me your email addy's or post here then edit and i will email you the mp3. It will keep you going until we are able to buy it. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom