PLEBAn Girls Party: We'll Go Crazy if We Don't Have Chicken Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DOH UH!!! THANKS GG2
I didn't know there was a new thread!

local Time: 04:29 PM
I got here at the net [after stupid me screw-up rushing down onto deeper brooklyn side of the subway instead of 4 stops right into Manhattan lost like 25 mins? ]

JUST in time (well, after Stevie & ?kanye & ???) to see U2 an then President-Elect Barack Obama !!!!!!

Local Time: 04:35 PM OMG..........

they added COBL with new words after Pride !!!!! AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
:hyper::heart::faint::heart::hyper:

thread was discussing which song they's play......

I'm SSoooo glad they squeezed in 2!!!
oh, yeaaaaahhhhhh............:happy::happy:

and Now after Obama~~~ Broooooooce & Pete Seeger & __________ & Choir !!!

and now here's Beyonce & same Choir w America The Beautiful....

:shifty:

pppppppssssssstttttttttttttt............
they really should replace tSSB with ATB!!!
: D

Fuck me, that was HOT!

COBL NORMAL TUNING WITH ADAM ON SPARKLY BASS AND EDGE ON MR LES PAUL!

:combust:

Agreed. :combust: It was just what i needed after 4 days of being ill. :heart:

Didn't work for me :sad: And the NPR feed :censored: up just before the boys, so I didn't even get to hear them :(

There'd better be YouTube tomorrow!

Awww sorry it didn't work for you. It was stopping and starting a bit for me but i got most of it.

Thing im gonna have to get a cup of tea, my throat hurts.

ETA: Night GG. :hug:

Hi HarleyGirl. Im Jem. :wave:

Drea check this out. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=at-mrWmR8SE

Am really off to get that cup of tea now. :drool:

Hey Dreaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you still here.............???

you'll get a real :giggle: out of this............

OMG they sounded SOOOOO gooooodddd!!!

ANd they looked *HOT* !!!

Did you see all their SMILES !!??!!
omg!!:love::drool::drool:

I'll be E,A & L waz thinking
"Hell, yeah
......at last a Presidnet we can REALLY, TRUELY SOMETIMES AGREE WITH & CHEER ABOUT, AGAIN " !!! :lmao::lmao:

....and dear Bruce!!!:hyper::love::drool::drool:

Feel betterrrrr, jemma!!!:hug::hug:

That WAS good Medicine!!!

ZOMG!!!!! That concert was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! My friend is taping it for me when they re-show it tonight. So glad you got to the netcafe in time Daz.

Adam was smiling!

I will withhold judgement about Bono's voice; after all, it was very cold there, no? :giggle: GAK! I'm on such a high! That was so cool - the whole thing. Bruuuuuuuuuce! And Pete Seeger was so adorable! Even Beyonce didn't bug me!

Too many exclamation marks...

ZOMG!!!!! That concert was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! My friend is taping it for me when they re-show it tonight. So glad you got to the netcafe in time Daz.

Adam was smiling!

I will withhold judgement about Bono's voice; after all, it was very cold there, no? :giggle: GAK! I'm on such a high! That was so cool - the whole thing. Bruuuuuuuuuce! And Pete Seeger was so adorable! Even Beyonce didn't bug me!

Too many exclamation marks...

seem good enough, zu! B's voice...........

The reason I was so :eek::eek:
to get here was the new this morning extra bit of snow & ice makes it very treacherous by my sis's house (on a hill). And they :angry: hadn't sweep or salted, so it's thin patches /or sheets of snow, and open or hidden ice.

I knew it'd be difficult for me to go there TONIZGHT to see the concert rebroadcasted. :( :(
So Iwas really trying to get HERE where it's safe! Cuz I really was going to try resisting GOING UP THERE TONiGTH if i DIDN'T SEE u2 / OR bRUCE.

i FIGURE SOME OF IT WILL EMERGE ON utUBE BUT I WANTED TO BE A PART OF IT.

sorry ofr caps.........

I DO want to see as much of it as I can over the week upcoming.... :yes: I love the quote readings and stuff.
*bring on a box of tissues* <g>

Feel betterrrrr, jemma!!!:hug::hug:

That WAS good Medicine!!!

Thanks Dazz. :hug: Craig just told me "You sound a tiny bit better but not much. " Sadly he is right. :lmao:

Glad you made it in time to see the show. :up: :D

Thanks for the clip Jem :hug:

No problems, i didn't findit though it was posted in the inauguration thread in EYKIW.

Heres another one for Drea, the pride clip. Posted in the same thread.

YouTube - O BONO ΤΡΑΓΟΥΔΑΕΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΟΝ ΟΜΠΑΜΑ

ZOMG!!!!! That concert was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
Adam was smiling!

It was good wasn't it. Bono looked so happy. :lol::cute: Adam smiling. :cute:

your welcome jem :hug:

keep drinking what ever hot & Steamy sopus and other liquida you like.

:shame: Not too many Hot Todddies., tho!! (don't ask me what that consists of ---I don't know!!<g>

:hmm:

is that the Greek alphabet on the clip????

Come Baaaccckkkk, drea!!!

jemma's got the goods!!!
:D:heart::D

The reason I was so :eek::eek:
to get here was the new this morning extra bit of snow & ice makes it very treacherous by my sis's house (on a hill). And they :angry: hadn't sweep or salted, so it's thin patches /or sheets of snow, and open or hidden ice.

i FIGURE SOME OF IT WILL EMERGE ON utUBE BUT I WANTED TO BE A PART OF IT.

*bring on a box of tissues* <g>

I know what you mean about the tissues. I'm afraid to watch the inauguration with my students 'cause I'll be a sobbing mess. At least they all know me by now and will only :rolleyes:

Glad you made it safe thru the ice.

Jem, hope you get 100% better soon.

I know what you mean about the tissues. I'm afraid to watch the inauguration with my students 'cause I'll be a sobbing mess. At least they all know me by now and will only :rolleyes:

Glad you made it safe thru the ice.

Jem, hope you get 100% better soon.

ZHere was OK, at least they ALL actaully had all the sidewalks swept salted on the 2 & 1/2 blocks I walk to the subway- for A CHANGE!!!
And mid-town Mahattan is usually good --unless it's getsa major storm. TYhen it takes some time depending.on location

my sis's friend who is a serious atheleic person bought my sis non-cleat type snow/ice dtrp-over shoes walkers!!! :hug: steall wrapped plastic or rubber cords - diamond pattern under-foot and a "brace"-over to slip on shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom