Pleban Girls Party - welcome flowersinthemud :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

I guess it's one way to leave an impression :lmao:

I guess so! :lol:

I can see her, needing both hands to look through her purse, *hands the purse to Larry 'hold this' digs through the purse with both hands pulling out random items 'used gum in a piece of paper - no.... lipstick, that won't work.... keys, that won't work.... birth control pills... heh heh make sure he sees those :evil: ... Ooh! I got something with paper! A tampon? Eh, why not!"

:larry: throughout the ordeal: :|

Sad_Girl said:

I guess so! :lol:

I can see her, needing both hands to look through her purse, *hands the purse to Larry 'hold this' digs through the purse with both hands pulling out random items 'used gum in a piece of paper - no.... lipstick, that won't work.... keys, that won't work.... birth control pills... heh heh make sure he sees those :evil: ... Ooh! I got something with paper! A tampon? Eh, why not!"

:larry: throughout the ordeal: :|

:lmao: Oh that's totally how it went down. :lol:

I wonder how many people have had their signatures tattooed on their skin. :hmm: People seem to be doing that a lot lately.

sami0201 said:
BG :love: we have the same thing

but I don't know if I'm allergic to bees and such since I've never been stung

I have lots of conditions and sydromes :sad:

Theyre all as crap as the one before :lol:

When i went to the hospital the other day "oral allergy syndrome" was added to my list :happy:

:|

:lol: Fly

going to watch the MTV2 dvd preview thing :hyper:

I should so totally be doing homework right now :reject: I'll just tell my teachers it's Bono's fault when I don't do well on my quiz Monday! :lol: :happy:

:wink:

*is listening to the Toronto-Montreal hockey game*

They're playing in Montreal, and whenever Montreal scores they play Vertigo! :lol: Unfortunately, I've heard Vertigo over the radio three times tonight... (only time you'll hear me say that!) It's tied 3-3... :censored: 4-3 Montreal now..

Hey Plebans!
I just got three years of Rolling Stone for $6.00! Dontcha love online coupons? I was sure there was a gimmick, but apparently not!

How's everyone?

Ruff! :hug:

Cold - the furnace in the house where my apt is is shot! I may also not have hot water at the moment... at least it wasn't coming out yesterday when I tried to shower before the October show... *brrr* I haven't bothered getting dressed today, so I'm not sure :lol:

my cold's gone :D

I had a TERRIBLE SCARE that i might have been tossed out of the apt because of unpaid meicaid bills :yikes: the bad :faint: smilie
{please say prayer it seems like it can be resolved but i was like:crazy: :crazy: and :sad: weds & thurs }

after 3 weeks with no heat [luckly the past 7 days were on the above average temps] ...and a few days without hot water either......our apt building got it's new boiler installed!!:applaud:

I'm seeing u2 in 10 days :love: :drool: :drool:

so things are getting better after 3 crummish weeks

Drea said:
Ruff! :hug:

Cold - the furnace in the house where my apt is is shot! I may also not have hot water at the moment... at least it wasn't coming out yesterday when I tried to shower before the October show... *brrr* I haven't bothered getting dressed today, so I'm not sure :lol:

Drea, how awful :( You must be freezing. It was 70 in Kentucky today; I had on shorts. Not fair!

Dazz, also awful news about the apartment scare. Do you have a medical social worker who can help you straighten that kind of stuff out?

I'm seeing U2 on FRIDAY! It feel like it's been months when it's only been about month. I'm too spoiled.

SG :hug:

Is Sami around? Is she going out her mind about seeing the boys tomorrow? :hyper:

Dazz :hug: I'm glad your heating has been taken care of! and I hope things work out for you to be able to stay. :heart:

:censored: Medical bills :grumpy: don't even get me started on medical costs in this country

ruffian said:

Dazz, also awful news about the apartment scare. Do you have a medical social worker who can help you straighten that kind of stuff out?

Is Sami around? Is she going out her mind about seeing the boys tomorrow? :hyper:

i have 2 people helping me....we have to trudge down to an office next week, after i trudged down to a different one this past week

Oh....Samillia........where iiiiiiiiis youse? :D

Sad_Girl said:
Dazz :hug: I'm glad your heating has been taken care of! and I hope things work out for you to be able to stay. :heart:

:hug: :hug: SG

they want me to get really sick, again.......just tell me i have to get out { altho the people involved in the apt oversight are going to do their best to work things out, one talked to someone to say how things can be switched to take care of it....seems somehow i got switched around all of a sudden several months back and only now did the billing people get in touch with my counselor, and complain}

I'm glad you have some help sorting it out...nothing worse than social service bureaucracy!

I'm shopping on line :reject: It's sooo dangerous...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom