Pleban Girls Party - welcome flowersinthemud :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

question: can lactose intolarent people eat sour cream?:happy:

I will be happy to provide you with that answer in about 15 mintues:|

:lmao:

I'll provide you with the answer to this question:

Can amypylactic (if thats how you spell it) eat nuts?

I'll be happy to provide the answer to that question in about 30 seconds :|

:lol:...dont worry, i didnt just randomly become suicidal!

Dude.....dont eat sour cream if your allergic!

It's yucky anways lol.

FlyYourKite said:
Woah ok that was fast :lol:

Alright here it is: http://s38.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=3VR56JTJ8Q7AS095KXPSR53GGS

It's quite a short song (I so wish it was longer) but a very simplistic and beautiful one. It's about Josephine, Napolean's wife, and there's a lot of history underneath if you look a bit deeper. I guess when I listen to this song it just takes me into another place and time...brings up a lot of beautiful memories and images. The piano is gorgeous and the drums add an almost military component. And what's kind of neat: If you turn off your left speaker the drums go bye bye and it's just her and the piano. :heart:

Here are the lyrics:

not tonight josephine

in an army's strength therein
lies the denouement
from here you're haunting me
by the seine so beautiful
only not to be of use - impossible

so strange, victory - 1,200 spires
the only sound, moscow burning
empty like the tuileries
like a dream vienna seems
only not to be of use - impossible

in the last extremity - to advance
or not to advance -
i hear you laughing

even still you're calling me
"not tonight, not tonight, not tonight"

josephine

Sounds incredible :heart: It's gonna take like a half hour for me to download :madspit: :reject:

bono_gal said:

I'll provide you with the answer to this question:

Can amypylactic (if thats how you spell it) eat nuts?

I'll be happy to provide the answer to that question in about 30 seconds :|

:lol:...dont worry, i didnt just randomly become suicidal!

Dude.....dont eat sour cream if your allergic!

It's yucky anways lol.

sour cream is not yucky:angry: you take that back before i cram walnuts down your throat:angry:

nut allegeries must be hard to avoid! so many things are made on the same things nuts touch...

:shifty::lmao:

Nut allergies would be the absolute worst, BG. :angry: That totally sucks.

I'm allergic to mosquito bites. :lol: You should see what happens when I get one...it's really something. Can you say swelling to the size of a beachball? :happy:

I have nut allergies too :angry:

just thinking about what you said Dis makes me feel like being itchy and not breathe :lol: :|

nut allergies SUCK- especially when you can literally die if you accidentally eat one :angry:

FlyYourKite said:

I'm allergic to mosquito bites. :lol: You should see what happens when I get one...it's really something. Can you say swelling to the size of a beachball? :happy:

that would be so HAWT!!!:love: get stung and then take a pic!!!:up:

:wink:

I'm allerigic to bees...we are sting sisters:love:

Dismantled said:

sour cream is not yucky: angry: you take that back before i cram walnuts down your throat: angry:

nut allegeries must be hard to avoid! so many things are made on the same things nuts touch...

:shifty::lmao:

Dear lord!

Muderess!

:angry:

:lmao:.....

*sarcastic voice*

yeah, theyre hard to avoid.

Thats why they find out i was allergic after 13 years of life.

:lmao:...theyre hard to avoid for some people. I was just lucky really...that i didnt randomy eat a snicker bar.

Just check the food packaging and have your injection with you at all times and you can just get on with it really!

Allergies are a serious pain in da ass though.

I have a few too many :sad:

FlyYourKite said:

mosquito bites? :shocked: :eek: Wow, I cannot imagine that! :hug:

I will probalby be back on in a bit...I cannot look at the screen anymore..its killing my eyes!!!:crazy:

talk later:love::hug:

Sad_Girl said:

mosquito bites? :shocked: :eek: Wow, I cannot imagine that! :hug:

:lol: Oh yeah it's hilarious. You know how most people just have a little raised bump that's sort of white? That's me but x1000 and takes forever to go down. I've never actually been stung by a bee before so I wonder if I'm allergic to them too :hmm:

Bye Dis! :hug: Come back and play soon!

because I'm gonna go out now and buy a cd I already have- I'm using my own money though!! :tsk:

now I have to pray that one of the boys actually comes out :lol: or he'll be like "I told you not to waste your money" :madspit:

Sad_Girl said:
:scratch: you don't have any other U2 CD's? Anything else you could fit in a pocket or purse?

no :reject: I bought the whole digital thing on iTunes so I never needed to buy any...and the few that we have are in a cd changer so my dad threw out the cases

I can't think of anything else I'd bring :shrug: I don't want to bring the special edition book...and I have the Bono in Conversation book but I don't wanna lug that around either

Sad_Girl said:
I've heard that Larry once signed a girls tampon! :lmao: (Get your mind out of the gutter, it was one she had in her purse! :scold: )

:ohmy: That is hilarious, I can just picture him :lmao:

I bet they've been asked to sign so many weird things over the years. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I've heard that Larry once signed a girls tampon! :lmao: (Get your mind out of the gutter, it was one she had in her purse! :scold: )

:lmao: I was just about to say that

I can't imagine asking anyone- ESPECIALLY Larry to sign that!! :lol:

ok, I'm going :lol: :wave: I should be back in half an hour or so

FlyYourKite said:

:ohmy: That is hilarious, I can just picture him :lmao:

I bet they've been asked to sign so many weird things over the years. :lol:

Oh, I know! I almost died of embarassment just reading that! I was like No way, I couldn't ever do that! :lmao:

:larry: :eek: :faint: !!!! :grumpy:

Bye Sami - good luck :wink:

I hope Dis feels better soon :(

Back
Top Bottom