Pleban Girls Party - Weddings, waitresses, whatever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
Or maybe we're all just a bunch of lunatics. :wink:

:shh:!!!

:shifty:

As for your latest boy, that is quite the story indeed!
Certainly seems very out of the blue. Of course maybe he just recently joined facebook, saw you and thought he'd send a message or something? Pure coincidence..
Or on the flip side, considering your hawt like woahness, maybe he's had a bit of a crush on you for awhile and finally decided to act on it....

I'm all curious about this rude thing that your mom didn't like him for...:hmm:

Galeongirl said:
:hmm: kinda interesting that everybody here has the same problem.... it's not OUR fault! it's the men that are the problem :happy:

Amen. :giggle:

Anyone care for some M&Ms while we talk? They're pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

:jobob passes out M&M's to everyone: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:shh:!!!

As for your latest boy, that is quite the story indeed!
Certainly seems very out of the blue. Of course maybe he just recently joined facebook, saw you and thought he'd send a message or something? Pure coincidence..
Or on the flip side, considering your hawt like woahness, maybe he's had a bit of a crush on you for awhile and finally decided to act on it....

:lol: Yeah, I don't know. But you're supposed to give me advice! :wink:

Oh!! And remember the boy who goes to my school who I used to talk about a lot who is so hot but he always had the girlfriend who was ugly? :lol: I'm pretty sure I've posted pictures of him before. Well guess what? :shifty: They broke up!! I never really see him in school but when we do we say hi. Hopefully he's been harboring his unrequited love for me since 10th grade (he was in the same class I had with the other boy but I always liked him, not the other boy) but just hasn't been able to act on it, and when he's over the breakup he'll give me a call. :lmao: :drool: :combust:

jobob said:

Amen. :giggle:

Anyone care for some M&Ms while we talk? They're pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

:jobob passes out M&M's to everyone: :wink:

:ohmy: We don't have pink M&MS!!!!!

Wow Sami, you really are popluar :lol:

sami0201 said:

Me? Give someone else relationship advice? That's a good one.

Totally gratitous sports score: Tigers 3-Yankees 0 at the top of the third inning in Detroit. :yes:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

I'll tell you later when I can get on MSN. Ethnic/religious differences basically.

Ah, ok.

sami0201 said:

My advice? Wait and see what happens I suppose.

Is that helpful?
No?

:lol:

Oh!! And remember the boy who goes to my school who I used to talk about a lot who is so hot but he always had the girlfriend who was ugly? :lol I'm pretty sure I've posted pictures of him before. Well guess what? :shifty They broke up!! I never really see him in school but when we do we say hi. Hopefully he's been harboring his unrequited love for me since 10th grade (he was in the same class I had with the other boy but I always liked him, not the other boy) but just hasn't been able to act on it, and when he's over the breakup he'll give me a call. :lmao :drool: :combust:

:lmao:!!

Omg, you have too many boys :madwife:

:tongue:

daygloeyes2 said:
:wave:

Just got back from exploring Chinatown. Tomorrow, it's on to Yonge Street and Eaton Centre. :drool:

DG!!!:hug::hyper:

How are you? Having a good time?

I haven't been to the Eaton centre in a loooong time. :love:
Another huge mall, but it's in Missasauga, not downtown TO, is Square One, I think it's the second largest mall in Canada for sq footage? It's freakin huge.
:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

DG!!!:hug::hyper:

How are you? Having a good time?

I haven't been to the Eaton centre in a loooong time. :love:
Another huge mall, but it's in Missasauga, not downtown TO, is Square One, I think it's the second largest mall in Canada for sq footage? It's freakin huge.
:drool:

I loooove Toronto. It's awesome. :drool:

The Eaton Centre takes up 2 blocks! :ohmy:

BTW, I'm staying at the Holiday Inn on Kings :shifty:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm a fan of two teams: the Red Sox and anyone who beats the Yankees. :wink:

DG, we shut them out last night. :wink:

How's Toronto, hon? Wish I were there with you.

:finds special sugar-free M&Ms for DG:

jobob said:

DG, we shut them out last night. :wink:

How's Toronto, hon? Wish I were there with you.

:finds special sugar-free M&Ms for DG:

Yay! I saw the score on TV was 6-0 before I left last night. :love:

They don't make sugar-free M&M's. :madwife:

Wild :drool:

sami0201 said:
Or maybe we're all just a bunch of lunatics. :wink :

Us lunatics :angel:

:laugh:

Whoever mentioned a PPG sleepover before, can you imagine how crazy that would be? :lmao:

Maybe we could all hire the penthouse of the Clarence. :drool:

Just catching up. Sami interesting story, what was it that your Mum didnt like?

Oh Bri did i ever send you my pics from my bday, Andy is on them. :lmao: Don't get excited though, hes no Bono. :lol:

Hi to everyone who has appeared since i left ::hug:

Oh Sami i told Andy you thought he was cute and he was like. :eyebrow: :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:
:wave:

Just got back from exploring Chinatown. Tomorrow, it's on to Yonge Street and Eaton Centre. :drool:

Yonge Street. :drool: Thats the street VP and Sg went on their U2 spending spree. Unfortunately they didnt leave anything for me and Wild. :madwife:

:wink::lmao:

Glad you're having a good time. YOu deserve it. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I read you went up the CN tower?! :ohmy:

I bet it was amazing!!!

I've never been, I'm winpy about the heights. :lol:

Did you go on the revolving floor up there too?

:yes: It wasn't too bad. The views were amazing. :heart:

I ran onto the glass floor for like a second then ran off. :lol: There was a little kid running on it and he wasn't even scared at all. I felt like such a wimp when I saw that. :lmao: :reject:

No, I didn't. It was an hour wait to go all the way up to the top, so we just went to the observation deck and glass floor part.

Wiiiiiiiiilllllllld!!!!!!! :combust:

bonoishot said:

Whoever mentioned a PPG sleepover before, can you imagine how crazy that would be? :lmao

Maybe we could all hire the penthouse of the Clarence. :drool

Twas I :kiss:

I know! It'd be awesome! :lol:

And I'm thinking I get you all drunk and take incriminating pictures. :angel:

Maybe we should invite Bono too....:drool:

Oh Bri did i ever send you my pics from my bday, Andy is on them. :lmao: Don't get excited though, hes no Bono. :lol

Oh Sami i told Andy you thought he was cute and he was like. :eyebrow :lmao:

Oh! No!
I wanna see! :hyper:
And I will too get excited, he's your boy. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom