Pleban Girls Party: We'd like to screw...with you too! (Courtesy of Bri)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
I'm sorry, BG. :hug:

He's not worth the heartache he's causing you. Not at all.

And even though it doesn't seem possible right now, one day you will look back and say, "I wanted HIM? What was I thinking???"

:hug:
hi Diane! :wave: PM me your mailing address and I'll send you that exciting thing we discussed!

VintagePunk said:

I know you're hurt and frustrated right now. :hug: But what does it matter what she thinks of him? All women have illusions about the men they're with.

It sucks that he always has to be around when you see her, but if you start a strict hands-off policy, things should get better with time.

As for walking you home - tell him no. And mean it. He'll get the message.

I tried that *hands-off policy* once and he layed off for a while, but then he danced with me and we became partners. *see MSN name* he has it in his too DG :lol:

I just hate it when everybody thinks he's in so much love with his girlfriend, which maaybe he does love her...but wants a little extra :madspit:

I took the firm stand now lol!

Do you reckon I have any chance of *getting over it* before the end of the month?

:angry: he just winds me up!

bono_gal said:

I tried that *hands-off policy* once and he layed off for a while, but then he danced with me and we became partners. *see MSN name* he has it in his too DG :lol:

I just hate it when everybody thinks he's in so much love with his girlfriend, which maaybe he does love her...but wants a little extra :madspit:

I took the firm stand now lol!

Do you reckon I have any chance of *getting over it* before the end of the month?

:angry: he just winds me up!

But that's the thing. He didn't just dance with you. You danced with him, as well. You have to make the decision to stop it, because why should he? He has the best of both worlds.

oh look at you, Ms. Premium! Ok. I don't get pop-ups when I have PMs but I'll check it from time to time...

VintagePunk said:

But that's the thing. He didn't just dance with you. You danced with him, as well. You have to make the decision to stop it, because why should he? He has the best of both worlds.

Damn, your good :hug:

Yeah, I have to make the decision to stop it.

I made a few decisions to stop it, but somehow I just get dragged back in again :sad:

VP, you are evidently *not* premium yet...i tried to PM you and was rejected.

No making out for you :shame:

VP it didn't work cause I put a space in...but now it's working, so we can PM...wow it's so intimate. *almost* like making out. :love:

bono_gal said:

Damn, your good :hug:

Yeah, I have to make the decision to stop it.

I made a few decisions to stop it, but somehow I just get dragged back in again :sad:

:lol: It's life experience. :hug:

You can do it, and if you feel like you're about to slip back into old habits, come and talk to us. :)

BG Once you put your mind to something, you'll be surprised how easily it can be resolved. I know how tough the situation feels right now, but you can get through it. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom