Pleban Girls Party: We'd like to screw...with you too! (Courtesy of Bri)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

Ziplock containers, I hadn't even thought of that! That's brilliant! Thanks.

How much clothes did you bring when you went?

No problem! THey're great! From microwave to table to fridge and back! I really loved being able to throw them away. You can make ramen, sgetty o's and soup and all sorts fo things in them too. Did I mention you thorw them away at the end of the year? Hey for 4 to 8 US dollars, that's a good deal! ANd plastick silverware *nods* You toss that when it breaks or at the end of the eyar. (I stole mine from fast food joints when I went in)

I brought WAY too many clothes. And the only thing I forgot was something dress casual. Something Adam might wear dress casual. Not Edge dress casual.

VintagePunk said:

About time someone answered. I was going to go to bed. :angry:

:lol:

I'm so excited for you, going to school!! I can't believe it's so soon. :ohmy:

:lol:

I know! I got my U2 pix printed yesterday for my dorm :drool:

VintagePunk said:

About time someone answered. I was going to go to bed. :angry:

BTW, VP, you smell divine.

Are you angry because no one answered? Or are you angry because Bono or B aren't there to go to bed with you? :hmm:

<jobob knows where B is tonight: He was helping her with some fanfic earlier this evening. Unfortunately, we weren't working on love scenes.>

jobob said:

BTW, VP, you smell divine.

Are you angry because no one answered? Or are you angry because Bono or B aren't there to go to bed with you? :hmm:

<jobob knows where B is tonight: He was helping her with some fanfic earlier this evening. Unfortunately, we weren't working on love scenes.>

Both. I obviously have issues. :lol:

Something occurred to me today - you said Chicago is 5 hours from you, right?

Why don't you come to Toronto, that's only three hours away!

I've been editing the watermarks off of that picture posted on the LJ community. :crack: At least it's finally done.

er1033u2p5lx_watermark.jpg

*licks VP*

*sneakily pokes Jo*

VintagePunk said:

Both. I obviously have issues. :lol:

Something occurred to me today - you said Chicago is 5 hours from you, right?

Why don't you come to Toronto, that's only three hours away!

And the jobob US/Canada U2 Tour continues to morph, with invitations to Boston and Toronto! If this continues, I'm going to have to get a t-shirt printed. And declare bankruptcy. :wink:

When's the Toronto shows? If one of them is a Saturday show, I could possibly do it ...

Yes, Toronto is only three hours and an international border away from me. I happen to :heart: Toronto too. Even though I haven't been there in about 10 years. Seeing you (and Bri?) and U2 would be an excellent reason to go back again.

Sad_Girl said:
VP :lmao: She's a U2 pimp :lol: or pusher, perhaps would be more accurate

"C'mon, you know you wanna see them... one show won't be enough...." :macdevil:

:lmao: Creating other addicts makes me feel better about my own activities. :angel:

And did I mention the benefits of the exchange rate? :mac:

jobob said:

And the jobob US/Canada U2 Tour continues to morph, with invitations to Boston and Toronto! If this continues, I'm going to have to get a t-shirt printed. And declare bankruptcy. :wink:

When's the Toronto shows? If one of them is a Saturday show, I could possibly do it ...

Yes, Toronto is only three hours and an international border away from me. I happen to :heart: Toronto too. Even though I haven't been there in about 10 years. Seeing you (and Bri?) and U2 would be an excellent reason to go back again.

:ohmy:

You haven't read on here??

Pretty much all of the group that is going to Chi will be in Toronto, too...plus SG and Fly (Drea is going to a show earlier in the week). My fingers are crossed that Bri can make it, as well. :heart:

The Toronto dates are Sept 12, 14, 16, 17.... Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat.

jobob said:

Oh sure, just ignore the actual TORONTONIAN in the room :madspit: :wink: Though if you come up for the Sat show I wouldn't see you anyway...

Back
Top Bottom