Pleban Girls Party - Weak in the knees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

Oh, duh! I forgot she mentioned that last night. Of course she should be with them. I hope he's doing better.

... and whoever kicked her grandmother out of her grandfather's room gets what they deserve. :madspit:

I think they'll be really relieved to get him home, given the care he got. :|

yes Brownie, are you going too?

SG, sometimes I really hate retail.
It was one of those days when every single woman who came in needed to be babied......Oh that looks so nice, Oh so sorry you have been sick, Oh I hope to see you in again real soon, and Oh yes tell me all your troubles and pains, cause thats what I'm here for, really, Oh its ok I can talk to you all day, those other customers, who are actually buying something, ya, oh they can wait while you tell me stuff I really couldn't give a rats *** about...............

that was my day :(

greeneyedgirl said:
yes Brownie, are you going too?

SG, sometimes I really hate retail.
It was one of those days when every single woman who came in needed to be babied......Oh that looks so nice, Oh so sorry you have been sick, Oh I hope to see you in again real soon, and Oh yes tell me all your troubles and pains, cause thats what I'm here for, really, Oh its ok I can talk to you all day, those other customers, who are actually buying something, ya, oh they can wait while you tell me stuff I really couldn't give a rats *** about...............

that was my day :(

:| I could not work in any kind of sales position. I'm not kidding - I'd be telling people to FOAD within an hour. :grumpy:

:hug: what kind of cap are you looking for? I'm in the mood to write something tonight anyway :)

These, for example, deserve the caption:

"The boys your mother warned you about" :combust:
U2Band2864.jpg

U2Band2874.jpg

No. I'm not going, I wish I was. Sounds like alot of fun with PLEBA girls. :mac: :evil:

Sorry about your day. Mine hasn't been too great either and yesterday too.

CeeCee said:

Weee! ok, lemme go see what I can do with cappin that picture. Sit here, Don't go anywhere yet.

jobob sits tight, listening to Cheap Trick on Internet classic rock and roll radio out of the Arizona desert, waiting for Cindy to work the old cap magic.

retail isn't really that bad, its just that sometimes you get people in that you could swear haven't been let out of the house in awhile.
today, a woman brought in a cart from another store (we don't have them, too small) and said " I know this cart says don't take it out of JCPenney, but I have too many bags to carry and I'm not well enough to walk on my own
:huh: ok, but you can come to the mall. and why would you buy stuff that you can't carry?
Well, then she went on to tell me how much she liked our store, really liked it, its cute, everything is so pretty, i really like it, really, i'm gonna come back, really, cause i like it, don't think anything will fit me, but i like it............
she was there for 15 mins telling me and HD (hehe) this over and over and over........:mad:

greeneyedgirl said:
Wow, VP, thats cool.
Where is the United Center, anyway.....
I know its on Madison, but not close to downtown is it?

I really don't know how far the UC is. I looked it up once, and it doesn't seem to be all that far...not walking distance, but not much of a cab ride, either.

Ticket master sells parking for $30 or you can pay there for $13.
We will be driving there, maybe can give someone a ride back to hotel. Could fit 3 in back seat and maybe 4 in cargo.

greeneyedgirl said:
Ticket master sells parking for $30 or you can pay there for $13.
We will be driving there, maybe can give someone a ride back to hotel. Could fit 3 in back seat and maybe 4 in cargo.

And I'll be driving to Chicago, so we'll have my car. My car should fit four. Saturn says the Ion can carry five adults, but I'll believe that when I see it. :giggle:

bonoasjagger.jpg

God, he looks so beautiful. How can anyone deny it? His hair being blowen back from his face, and his shirt almost plastered to his chest. That beautiful chest with all that chest hair. Even now you can feel it under your fingers, softer than it looks. Even though you can see Adam, stoicly pretending to play the bass as the film rolls, in reality you only have eyes for your Irishman.

The director calls a wrap, and the Boys stop, talking a bit before he comes toward you. Even from here you can hear the leather creaking and smell the warm scent of it. His arm is immediatly around your shoulders as he reaches you and he gives you a noisey, wet kiss that makes you laugh. Then he nuzzles your ear with his lips, directing you down the hill in almost a drunken manner. You giggle as his teeth nip your ear, sucking on the small hoop of your earring. He kisses your ear, then you neck as the pair of you walk, weaving, down the road to the car.

He pulls you in with a laugh, the driver shutting the door behind the both of you. You lay on top of him, smiling down. "You did wonderfully."

"nnnooo." He says with a cheeky grin. "I'm going to do wonderful when wonderful and I get back to our room."

"Promises, promises."

Last edited:
Well, thats better that it hitting the house and you with it!!

10 days before our wedding, the lead singer of the band we had hired was working on putting songs into his keyboard when lightening struck his house. It wiped out everything and he had to find us a new band. So we had the Elvis Brothers at our wedding :wink: .

Back
Top Bottom