Pleban Girls Party - Weak in the knees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

I like his brother Luke. I remember years and years ago when Luke Wilson was a dumb-as-dirt and very handsome deputy sheriff on a hilarious episode of The X-Files ... :drool: :drool:

And Luke Wilson in The Royal Tenebaums ... :drool:

But Owen Wilson ... eh, not so much.

I'm just the opposite I :heart: Owen but Luke just seems obnoxious to me. Totally rubs me the wrong way :huh:

Yes Diane, he's singing to encourage you to hit 3000 :wink:

Hello Cindy :hug:

jobob said:

I like his brother Luke. I remember years and years ago when Luke Wilson was a dumb-as-dirt and very handsome deputy sheriff on a hilarious episode of The X-Files ... :drool: :drool:

Yea...I like him a bit better than Owen...but I like Owen never the less.

jobob said:

Luke is :drool: too. :hmm: I think I like Owen more, he just seems like more fun or something :shrug:

:ohmy:

Bono61.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
this is my all time #1 favorite Bono pic
Bono362.jpg

:wave: :hug: girls and maybe some boys.

this Bono picture is great!

What is deep? I want to know too. :hyper:

I hope I wasn't acting too drunk the other night. sorry if I was. :drunk:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Luckly you got tickets...I still need to find a way to get mine! And I had no luck with Ticketmaster today.

VP: Did the mods ban those guys? Or at least a severe "talking to"?

Last show, apparently Neutral made them their own special thread so they could "stay on topic," but they didn't even use it. :lol: One of them posted in the tour forum that he's leaving Interference. :shrug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Ok...my MSN is U2LizzieLij21@hotmail.com

Diane: 1 more post! :hyper:

TAAA-DAAA!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I guess a speech is in order...

When I first came to Interference, I never thought I'd be a constant poster. I thought I'd lurk a lot more and just read what other people had to say and look at the pictures. And it took a long time for me to get a sense of the camaraderie that I feel with you now. I always wanted a home on the Internet. I have found it! Interference is even my home page!!!

I just want to give everyone here a great big virtual :hug: and thank you for being such great company. I love being around you guys and thank you for making me feel very welcome. And I hope I get to meet some of you during the 3rd leg.

Cheers!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Diane L said:

TAAA-DAAA!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I guess a speech is in order...

When I first came to Interference, I never thought I'd be a constant poster. I thought I'd lurk a lot more and just read what other people had to say and look at the pictures. And it took a long time for me to get a sense of the camaraderie that I feel with you now. I always wanted a home on the Internet. I have found it! Interference is even my home page!!!

I just want to give everyone here a great big virtual :hug: and thank you for being such great company. I love being around you guys and thank you for making me feel very welcome. And I hope I get to meet some of you during the 3rd leg.

Cheers!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

:dance: :applaud:

:hug: to you too Diane...we are glad that you're here.

Back
Top Bottom