Pleban Girls Party - Weak in the knees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

The sad thing is that I've been getting sexual dreams about Current Larry...I have no idea why though. :yikes:

:shrug: because he's HOT? :lol:

yeah, well at least you're legal! I have dreams about men way older than me! :ohmy: I would feel so wrong if I had dreams about members of U2 at their current ages :yikes: (not that I don't think they are insanely good looking, but still)

ruffian said:

well, depends on whether you are tired. 12 posts is nothing!

I'm not tired, but I am very hot. It's muggy here, and uncomfortable. My fan is set up in my bedroom...I'm drying my favorite bra with it. :laugh:

I'll see if I could think of enough witty, intelligent, fabulous things to say here in the next half hour! Or if I get to say hi and bye several times!!! :wave:

sami0201 said:

:shrug: because he's HOT? :lol:

yeah, well at least you're legal! I have dreams about men way older than me! :ohmy: I would feel so wrong if I had dreams about members of U2 at their current ages :yikes: (not that I don't think they are insanely good looking, but still)

I guess...plus I guess I have a thing for men with longer hair.

Yea...at least you are right about the legal age thing...and the older men thing...cause I prefer them to the guys my age.

Diane L said:

I'm not tired, but I am very hot. It's muggy here, and uncomfortable. My fan is set up in my bedroom...I'm drying my favorite bra with it. :laugh:

I'll see if I could think of enough witty, intelligent, fabulous things to say here in the next half hour! Or if I get to say hi and bye several times!!! :wave:

Or if everyone starts talking to you all of a sudden....:shrug:

Diane (I'm deliberately engaging you in conversation so you can hit 10 posts...everyone join in!) did you miss the setlist party tonight? I came in late...there was more bickering earlier, I guess? Did you catch it?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I guess...plus I guess I have a thing for men with longer hair.

Yea...at least you are right about the legal age thing...and the older men thing...cause I prefer them to the guys my age.

I have a thing for longer hair too. When I eventually get a boyfriend, if his hair is really short I think I might have to ask him to grow it! :lol:

this is my all time #1 favorite Bono pic
Bono362.jpg

ruffian said:
Diane (I'm deliberately engaging you in conversation so you can hit 10 posts...everyone join in!) did you miss the setlist party tonight? I came in late...there was more bickering earlier, I guess? Did you catch it?

:lmao: In my straightforward manner, I sort of told the two people to leave or shut the hell up. :wink:

I think I posted like 70 times today and I was in school all day :yikes: I didn't even come on until after I did all my homework...I prefer virtual life to seeing people in real life :lol: :reject:

Diane you can do it!! 2500 is my short term goal for now, then I'm a New Yorker!

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: In my straightforward manner, I sort of told the two people to leave or shut the hell up. :wink:

:ohmy: VP, you wicked girl! And did those people get banned from the forum? Or did YOU???? :wink:

Weldy; I'd never complain about Larry dreams. If they make you uncomfortable send Dream Larry my way tonight :wink:

I only dream about guys I don't really like usually :yuck: like last night I had a dream about Charlie Sheen :banghead: I've never been so glad to wake up in all my life :lol:

Back
Top Bottom