Pleban Girls Party - Weak in the knees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok ... Just when I was thinking there was nothing worse than these pants:

U2Band882.jpg

Now picture those pants with this shirt :lmao:
U2Band28.jpg

CeeCee said:

About the same as yours. :madspit:

I've almost got an entire page of chapter 3 done, but every time I go to write I want to put soemthing ina dn I can't work it in so I get irritated and watch Rattle and Hum instead. I keep wanting to put in something like from The Mummy. Where Benny goes 'Hey O'Donnell! Looks to me like I got all of the horses!' and O'Donnell says 'Hey Benny! It looks to me like you're on the wrong side of the river!' but I can't work anythign like that in.

*falls over giggling* Yeah, no rivers where they are right now :lol:

:heart: The Mummy and The Mummy Returns :)

Drea said:

*falls over giggling* Yeah, no rivers where they are right now :lol:

:heart: The Mummy and The Mummy Returns :)

No, there's aren't any rivers. At least not close. The nearest river to the dig is the Nile.

Or the River Styx. *dies* I loved taht in the other days' simpson's episode of fairy tales, Homer was Odysseus and had tocross the River Styx. :lmao:

Hey girls! :wave:
I just got my new laptop for school today!!! :hyper:

Anyways just dropping by to say hi before I go to playing around with it and moving all my U2 stuff from my home comp to my laptop. :D

Near Clone, I called the airline today to ask about taking my guitar as a carry on and they said I couldn't so now I have to buy a hard case and leave with all the other luggage :sad: I hope it doesn't get damaged....:huh:

Mucca said:
Hey girls! :wave:
I just got my new laptop for school today!!! :hyper:

Anyways just dropping by to say hi before I go to playing around with it and moving all my U2 stuff from my home comp to my laptop. :D

Near Clone, I called the airline today to ask about taking my guitar as a carry on and they said I couldn't so now I have to buy a hard case and leave with all the other luggage :sad: I hope it doesn't get damaged....:huh:

that sucks Near Clone! Make sure you put fragile stickers all over it! :hug: :heart: Congrats on the laptop though! ANd do yourself a favor at the dorm! Never sit on the edge of your bed with it in your lap. It will invariably fall to the floor and require a new motherboard be put in.

Damn I want my laptop back up and running. *grumbles* If only a universal adaptor would have worked

Stupid Dell.

CeeCee said:

that sucks Near Clone! Make sure you put fragile stickers all over it! :hug: :heart: Congrats on the laptop though! ANd do yourself a favor at the dorm! Never sit on the edge of your bed with it in your lap. It will invariably fall to the floor and require a new motherboard be put in.

Damn I want my laptop back up and running. *grumbles* If only a universal adaptor would have worked

Stupid Dell.

:yes:

Right, I'll make sure to keep that one in mind. :huh:
I was going to buy a dell but it would've taken too long to ship it over to me before I headed off to school so I have a Toshiba. I love the touch pad! As annoying as it may be I find it extremely fun....yes I am very easily entertained :wink:

Mucca said:

:yes:

Right, I'll make sure to keep that one in mind. :huh:
I was going to buy a dell but it would've taken too long to ship it over to me before I headed off to school so I have a Toshiba. I love the touch pad! As annoying as it may be I find it extremely fun....yes I am very easily entertained :wink:

I'm spoiled by touch pads. When you have to go back to a regualr mouse it sucks. Zuma's much better with a touch pad. It's as fast as your finger cna move.

Guh....:combust::combust:.....I love your caps SG!! :drunk:

CeeCee said:

I'm spoiled by touch pads. When you have to go back to a regualr mouse it sucks. Zuma's much better with a touch pad. It's as fast as your finger cna move.

You must really love feeling around for things then eh? :drool:

I'm off for a bit to load some microsoft stuff and burn the glendale dvd :drool:

See you girls in a bit :wave:

Hey Tre! :wave:

VP :hug:
So did you end up going to the meteor shower with that boy??

Night DG :hug: You're right about the ZooTV setlists :lol: I was looking through them a couple days ago. I only d/l two of the concerts.

Anyways I'll be on lurk mode for a whlie. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom