Pleban Girls Party - We think of U2 Night and day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Not sure how long I'm going to be on, left work at 1pm today, came home and slept... Am feeling better but my eyes are still red, I'm still coughing and stuffed up, etc :madspit:

And dammit, :adam: should not have better legs than I do in a knee-length skirt :madwife:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:
goodnight Wild :hug: I hope you feel better :heart:

SG, the story was great :heart: I didn't respond to some of them because I didn't know what to say :reject: I like talking to you better :wink:

:hug: thanks I have issues with it, but I made that obvious :lol:

how was your day? And have you talked to Elmo?

Hi VP :hug: How are you? Could you send me a copy of Sarah's report? Mark said he would really be interested in what she wrote, too

Sad_Girl said:

Hi VP :hug: How are you? Could you send me a copy of Sarah's report? Mark said he would really be interested in what she wrote, too

Sure! I'm sort of in and out, making dinner, but I'll start sending them out to whomever wants them after dinner.

I'm really beat and blah today. :( How about you?

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: :hug:

my day was ok...school feels like we never left :laugh: I just want this half of the year to go by as quickly as the first half :drool:
I haven't talked to him...I was about to last night but he signed off :reject: I hope he didn't leave yet :yikes:

how was yours? :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Sure! I'm sort of in and out, making dinner, but I'll start sending them out to whomever wants them after dinner.

I'm really beat and blah today. :( How about you?

I'm really tired today, but I'm alright. I couldn't sleep last night, because I was uncomfortable with the ending of my story. Then this morning I re-wrote it but it had already been posted, so it kind of turned into a messy situation. :huh:

So I now have one ending and an epilogue and an alternate ending :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm really tired today, but I'm alright. I couldn't sleep last night, because I was uncomfortable with the ending of my story. Then this morning I re-wrote it but it had already been posted, so it kind of turned into a messy situation. :huh:

So I now have one ending and an epilogue and an alternate ending :reject:

Which ending do you like better, the initial one, or the do-over?

Oh, and Sarah just informed me that she has Sim baby names. Girl - Eleanor, boy - Dylan.

VintagePunk said:

neither :reject:

I think if I had done a few things different the original ending could have been the better one; though the second one is the happier of the two. But I'm not happy with the way the first one was written.

VintagePunk said:

Oh, and Sarah just informed me that she has Sim baby names. Girl - Eleanor, boy - Dylan.

:up: Cool! We can have the wedding tomorrow :D

I have a couple of updates, I'm just working on them now

VintagePunk said:
Maybe take a few days away from it and then do an edit/rewrite?

Eh, both ending have already been posted. I probably won't even look at it again for awhile. Maybe then, I'll try something but I'm not like horrified by either ending. I just think it could have gone a lot more smoothly

Hey girls just a quickie have been doing research, BIG :hug:s to everyone

will drop by earlier tomorow, was gonna com eon really early nefore but then rememebered new smallville series is on :drool: :drool:

:love: ya all

nighty night

Jem

X

:hug: Jem :wave:

Ok, I do have a couple of quick Sims updates, didn't have a lot of time to play today; Jeffy and I played for awhile and then I was at Mark's office for a couple of hours... add in the usual daily stuff and the writing issues this morning... well, you get the picture :wink:

**I love the sig, too VP :up: :up:

HI girls I don't have a whole lot of time. Lets just say its insanity in its purest form around here. I don't know whether to scream or puke my guts out. :huh: :wink:

We have to head to town in a few minutes to have dinner so I'm trying to sneak on for a minute. :shifty: So you really don't see me. :wink:

GOP2.jpg

goodnight.jpg

Back
Top Bottom