Pleban Girls Party - We think of U2 Night and day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We need DG to come back fulltime. :sad: And Dis needs to come back from her honeymoon, she's been away long enough! :scream:

I feel like a Border collie, attempting to gather all my girls into one place. :crazy:

I know VP :sad:

I miss DG :heart:
and I miss Dis :scream:
she can't be having an amazing honeymoon- she's supposed to be freezing in Vermont on here with us, dammit! :madwife:
and I miss her :angry: face

I'll post another in her honor

:angry:

:wink:
when is she coming back anyway?

We should only be able to leave for more than a day or two if it's for official U2 business. :yes: :wink:

BG, i'm okay. Tired. Feel sick. Emotional rollercoaster. That sort of thing. :wink: Good luck with your upcoming exam!

I'm going to be in Mexico the week after U2's there :scream: :sad: :grumpy:

......and the sad part is that this is the first year we're not going the week U2's going to be there :banghead: :sad: :angry:

BG, I think my stomach is upset cause of my sleeping. No biggie, it just feels icky. :yuck: And the rollercoaster is because of a boy. :madwife: Damn boys. :angry:

That sucks, Sarah. Bad timing. :(

VintagePunk said:
I think so, 7 or 8 days?? And she left on Tuesday?

I'm pretty sure she left Monday :hmm:

omg that totally sucks Sarah! Oh are you going over Feb. break? Although I've heard it's not wise to camp out for GA in Mexico City :yikes:
where are you going?

Cancun :drool:

sami0201 said:

omg that totally sucks Sarah! Oh are you going over Feb. break? Although I've heard it's not wise to camp out for GA in Mexico City :yikes:

I can't....every year my great-grandpa pays for my entire family to go to a resort there :) :sad:

it's just not fair that usually we go the week that U2's there (and I get to miss a week of school)......just not this year :sad:

We're going to Ixtapa :)

sami0201 said:
cool :up:

but U2 hasn't been touring for the past few years :huh:

woops, I know....I meant that usually we're there the week that U2 is going to be there

does that even make any sense :reject:

circa1992 said:

woops, I know....I meant that usually we're there the week that U2 is going to be there

does that even make any sense :reject:

I'm still confused :scratch: Whatever!! :lol:

what's wrong with Wild? :sad: I know she wasn't feeling well, have you spoken to her? She's probably just resting or something :heart:

Sami, I think Sarah means that other years they've gone to Mexico, it was always during the week that U2 will be there *this year* :) So that, if they continued their pattern and went the same week they usually do, they would have caught U2 there.

No, I haven't talked to Wild, just that she's been home but hasn't been on since very early, so I hope she's okay.

VintagePunk said:
Sami, I think Sarah means that other years they've gone to Mexico, it was always during the week that U2 will be there *this year* :) So that, if they continued their pattern and went the same week they usually do, they would have caught U2 there.

No, I haven't talked to Wild, just that she's been home but hasn't been on since very early, so I hope she's okay.

oh, I get it! :der:

:( I hope she's ok too. :heart:

sami0201 said:

what's wrong with that? :angry: :wink:
where are you going?

I don't like airplanes, that's all....like I really don't like them :shrug:

I'm going somewhere around Palm Beach or something like that, I don't know the exact name :)

Back
Top Bottom