Pleban Girls Party - We think of U2 Night and day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wait, is this two different friends we're talking about, or just one? Is the one who asked you to change plans the same one who the party was for?

Sad_Girl said:

That is too creepy for words :yikes:

:hug: Hi BG! It sounds to me like your friend is being unreasonable. Tell her you'll be happy to celebrate her birthday with her, but some time other than Saturday night :shrug: She's known you had these plans for a long time, she should understand that and not expect you to just drop what youre doing on short notice because thats what she wants

:reject: Disregard my post then, I misunderstood. :lol:

I'm tired. My sleeping is SO screwed up. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

:hug:

Yesterday, I was still having my morning coffee at 6 pm :yikes: :yikes: :reject:

Got to sleep around 8am this morning, and forced myself to get up at noon. :|

Awww :hug:

I haven't gone to sleep when the sun is up since the summer. But it's getting pretty bad. :|

Sad_Girl said:
Wait, is this two different friends we're talking about, or just one? Is the one who asked you to change plans the same one who the party was for?

Theyre two different girls.

One is a girl i met in college when i started

and the other is the girlfriend of evil boy :yes:

I was just checking on something when I logged on; I didn't mean to stay. My nephew is taking a nap, and I have things I need to get done while he's asleep

:hug: Take care, DG :heart: things will get better!

Bye VP Talk to you later :wave:

Hi and Bye Sarah :wave:

Sarah :hug: Depends what you're looking for - individual songs/unreleased rarities? Whole shows?

BG, in that case I would just stick with your original plans, and your friend who wants you to change them will just have to understand.

DG/SG, it seems with me that even though I'm exhausted now and should fall into a peaceful slumber tonight, no matter how little sleep I got, around 11 tonight, I'll be wide awake. :crazy:

circa1992 said:
I hate to be extremely random but do any of you know where I should look to find bootlegs :|

www.u2torrents.com has the biggest list of bootlegs.

You'll need to download bittorrent to download the bootlegs, and a FLAC and SHN converters to convert the files. I used this for my FLAC files and this to decode my SHN files.

Or, if you don't want to do that go to http://www.u2online.co.uk/tour.aspx

Ooooh, they have my show!! :hyper:

I don't think Wild ever sent out the package with my show. Either that or it's taken a really long time to get to me. :huh:

Bye SG :hug:

Hi Sami :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Sarah :hug: Depends what you're looking for - individual songs/unreleased rarities? Whole shows?

:hug:I'm looking for a whole bootleg (10/8 MSG) because my teacher wants it....originally she said she was at the 10/7 concert, so I downloaded that, but now she's said she made a mistake and that she was at the 10/8 :| :shrug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Ooooh, they have my show!! :hyper:

I don't think Wild ever sent out the package with my show. Either that or it's taken a really long time to get to me. :huh:

Bye SG :hug:

Hi Sami :hug:

What show were you at :)

hi Sarah, VP, DG, BG! :hug:

how is everyone?

actually, I read back so you don't have to answer that :lol:

VP that sucks about your sleeping :( Over the break I was sleeping from like 3 or 4am-10 or 11...but surprisingly I was able to fall asleep last night and wake up this morning!

BG I'd stick with the original plans and your other friend will have to change the date :shrug:

DG :( :hug: Sorry to hear about things with your mom. :heart:

Sarah, I usually just pick up boots from around this website since I don't have a clue how to torrent and I probably don't have room on my computer to download the software :laugh:

I'm really behind on 3rd leg shows. :scream: I'm afraid of running out of space.

Sarah, I see your show isn't up there. Wild usually has any shows that are available. She gets the torrents then converts them.

Back
Top Bottom