Pleban Girls Party: We stay up all night...chilling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
massages her hands and stretches her
fingers and warbles...

"..... I got no Net with photos to paste/ but i make word-paintings in their place...."

Alt Univ
"You may go up"...said the Doorman. You nod with a friendly smile as you usually do to people, though inside your sensibilites have jumped tenfold.

Walking across the lovely lobby towards the elevator you reflect in amazement! it was kept so absolultely secret that He was going to end up being there. That was only because the topic was ancilliary enough, that not everyone thought..."aahh, Bono....should be there!"

And you had a set of knowledge you were unexpectedly told that he wanted to hear about. After all you weren't a presenter. WHen that professor dragged[U/] you over- you half 'fighting' with 'yourself' [ 'oh, geeez I don't look the way I'd want to look meeting HIM :no:!]...you had no 'choice'- weren't gonna walk away from this!

So he took you over to a quieter section of the room...were there were small tables, so he could talk to you wiith less interuption.

ANd after the info was done, you got up your nerve to ask him something.
'Please i just want to ask you one or two quick questions...about" you smiled quirkly, as to try and underscore that this was maybe a 'litlte bit' off-topic and hoped for his patience/
understanding, "I've been a fan since 80, can i ask you ABOUT the early days?"

He nods graciously. he can see the energy of a Fan emerge from and envelope you as surely as the passion for the subject you discussed with him had surrounded you then. Thinking to yourself...'he usually does appreaciate passionate people'.

So you listen to his answers and add some more informaion and experiences of your own related to what he was describing.
He lights up with a big smile..."oh, I didn't hear much about that!"

You suddeenly see out of the corner of your people approaching {aaaaa, shit, but shrug inwardly too}. You were luckly to hold his interest this long!.

will con't in a min....

You almost gag on your soda when he says..."oh, company's arriving. you must haVE LUNCHwith me. I want to hear more about those days! Here's my private e-mail, either post me by tommorrow nifght or after the 14th when i'll be back in NYC for several days'.

"Ok, sure I'd love that" you say in an enthusiastic, but also mostly measured voice. Then you switfly pray to The Powers to give you Strength, other-wise you are bound to fall down on your face in stunned, no, dilerious shock! You mange at the approaching roup as you get up & exit.

Straight across the street to the bar, where you ask for a gingerale with lime, no liquor even. You quench the parched throat you have suddenly developed...and then run to the bathroom by the sinks to breath OUT LOUD. "OMG! Oh, oh! I can't beleive this. Me to lunch...' AND luckly, noticing the pair of legs under the stall near you...you intellegently manage to swallow the nexts word ..."with BONO!!!' . You do pound the sink tho and say, "sorry, I'm not crazt i just got an unbeleively bit of great news..."

"no problem', says the voice in amusement.

In all you had 3 lunches. The conversation, for you can talk just as long, informed about many areas, and include creative stuff as well as he can- in your own way.

And finally you remeber him asking you go go to one of his favorate bars in NYC, where they ARE very discrete. And you remeber being in one of the back seating booths in one of the even more elegant private areas.

The last time when you had departed lunch, he gave you a hug. Not wanting to appear apparentin the new shock you were in, you managed to hug him back. Good reflexes. Good reflexes you commend yourself. This time you jumped in a cab, and raced home, where you could pound your sofa, yell, slpash water on your face. If it had been a full moon you woulda howled out the window!

BUt then....in the lowered lights of the room you had stood up to use the restroom, though before you could spin about he stood up next to you. Little shivers tripled through you. Oh? What? Could....? he gently put his hand on your shoulder. Your top was on the light side, the warmth slowly seeped through. WHen you dodn't move away, but looked quietly back at him, he seemed quietly back at you and took his other hand to faintly stroke your jawline and cheek.

You swallow as mildly as you canm as he says....I've been enjoying your company so much these past few get togethers...would you like to visit my apt here in NYc sometime?

Last edited:
bonoface.jpg

After being throughly rained upon you huddle beneath a tree, shivering from the cold. You're soaken to the bone and there's no sign of it letting up. You sigh, sit down and preapre to wait it out. Until you see two feet standing in front of you. Before you have a chance to see who it is, he's crouched down and is eye level with you. 'You're all wet'. You snort. He smiles slightly and leans foreward. 'You must be cold. ...we can't have that now can we...' He watches you for a minute..and you become vaguley aware of your clothes sticking to you...that is until you're distracted by the way his chest is clearly visible thru the wetness of his shirt. So distracted you never ee it coming. He captures your lips...but pulls away, a slight smirk on his face. ' Shall we get more comfortable?' and he pulls you to your feet and presses you against the tree. 'Mmm...much better...and he runs his hand along your wet body....moving lower...pressing against you. He leans foreward...licks a drop of rain from your collar bone...presses a kiss to your neck...before nipping it. And you moan..and he smiles against your neck. He moves impossibly closer before capturing your mouth with his again....

ok...wayyyyy too long

Well after being disconnected about 10 times, i 'm bk just for 5 mins&then i'm off to bed, thank heavens as i'm really tired!!

Every time i see that one where she is having her hand bitten by Bono..............:drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh i seriously want that to be me in 80 days time!!!

Here, take hold of my hand Bono&bite&lick it!!!!!! :faint: :faint:

susanp6 said:
Well after being disconnected about 10 times, i 'm bk just for 5 mins&then i'm off to bed, thank heavens as i'm really tired!!

Every time i see that one where she is having her hand bitten by Bono..............:drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh i seriously want that to be me in 80 days time!!!

Here, take hold of my hand Bono&bite&lick it!!!!!! :faint: :faint:

Aww :hug:

But to make up for it...you've got a caption ;)

Oh my Bri! (that rhymes!:huh: ) THNK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Golly that was.............smokin' :combust: :combust:

Such eroticism just before beddy-bys!!!!!! Gosh!!!

Too long?? Are you insane Bri? Not long enough more like!

Keep it coming 'coz you know you love it, really!!!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Buts, that's funny...cause this is like the outcasts...Dis and I were a lil to rowdy to pleba..so we locked ourselves in here.

How you are in here is how the main board used to be, believe it or not! But most of us got so busy with other things... and then the high of Elevation tour kind of wore off

But now I'm feeling a little sick... I'm getting Vertigo or something :sexywink:

dazzledbylight said:
massages her hands and stretches her
fingers and warbles...

"..... I got no Net with photos to paste/ but i make word-paintings in their place...."

Alt Univ
"You may go up"...said the Doorman. You nod with a friendly smile as you usually do to people, though inside your sensibilites have jumped tenfold.

Walking across the lovely lobby towards the elevator you reflect in amazement! it was kept so absolultely secret that He was going to end up being there. That was only because the topic was ancilliary enough, that not everyone thought..."aahh, Bono....should be there!"

And you had a set of knowledge you were unexpectedly told that he wanted to hear about. After all you weren't a presenter. WHen that professor dragged[U/] you over- you half 'fighting' with 'yourself' [ 'oh, geeez I don't look the way I'd want to look meeting HIM :no:!]...you had no 'choice'- weren't gonna walk away from this!

So he took you over to a quieter section of the room...were there were small tables, so he could talk to you wiith less interuption.

ANd after the info was done, you got up your nerve to ask him something.
'Please i just want to ask you one or two quick questions...about" you smiled quirkly, as to try and underscore that this was maybe a 'litlte bit' off-topic and hoped for his patience/
understanding, "I've been a fan since 80, can i ask you ABOUT the early days?"

He nods graciously. he can see the energy of a Fan emerge from and envelope you as surely as the passion for the subject you discussed with him had surrounded you then. Thinking to yourself...'he usually does appreaciate passionate people'.

So you listen to his answers and add some more informaion and experiences of your own related to what he was describing.
He lights up with a big smile..."oh, I didn't hear much about that!"

You suddeenly see out of the corner of your people approaching {aaaaa, shit, but shrug inwardly too}. You were luckly to hold his interest this long!.

will con't in a min....

You almost gag on your soda when he says..."oh, company's arriving. you must haVE LUNCHwith me. I want to hear more about those days! Here's my private e-mail, either post me by tommorrow nifght or after the 14th when i'll be back in NYC for several days'.

"Ok, sure I'd love that" you say in an enthusiastic, but also mostly measured voice. Then you switfly pray to The Powers to give you Strength, other-wise you are bound to fall down on your face in stunned, no, dilerious shock! You mange at the approaching roup as you get up & exit.

Straight across the street to the bar, where you ask for a gingerale with lime, no liquor even. You quench the parched throat you have suddenly developed...and then run to the bathroom by the sinks to breath OUT LOUD. "OMG! Oh, oh! I can't beleive this. Me to lunch...' AND luckly, noticing the pair of legs under the stall near you...you intellegently manage to swallow the nexts word ..."with BONO!!!' . You do pound the sink tho and say, "sorry, I'm not crazt i just got an unbeleively bit of great news..."

"no problem', says the voice in amusement.

OMG Dazzled...way to paint a picture with words!! :drool:

hippy said:

How you are in here is how the main board used to be, believe it or not! But most of us got so busy with other things... and then the high of Elevation tour kind of wore off

But now I'm feeling a little sick... I'm getting Vertigo or something :sexywink:

Really?

I've heard rumours.....such as the infamous Mona.....

But me and Dis used to get spanked alot...we tended to hijack threads..and take them off topic...

So ladies and gents...
Welcome to our Sancturary *does arm waving gesture*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom