Pleban Girls Party - We need Love and Peace!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DO you want me to disssolve into a sizzling puddle of Drool Goo right here in the Lib....................?!?!

BTW IF ANY of you hear of the guys {esp B} EVER appearing TRL whatever some MTV or VH1 SHow Live in MAnahattan....post me a SEPERATE Threasd in PLEBANS!
I don't have cABLE..i NEVER WOULD EVEN KNOW..AT LEAST UNLESS MY SIS HAPPENED TO CATCH SOMETHING IN THE CABLE GUIDE.
BUT THAT'S STILL like playing Russian rOULETTE with such important & time sensitive info!

thanks jem :hug:

it's just the thot.........of.........still NOT having meet B and having more opportunities { than most other fans} TO see him being here in NYC with his other activities....through the "great TouRing GAP" :laugh: :grumpy: ...........
..........and POSSIBILY MISSING the first one to come along wayyyyyyyyy quicker than I would have thought to another opportunity?!? IF he IS there live.

how long does that show run?,,, till 6P OR 7p in rrreal time Easrtern stANDARD.......

it's kinda like caN i MEET HIM AND GET IT over WITH ALREADY!?! :crazy: :lol:

Last edited:
WILD???????

do you have a cell phone...I've been trying to get someone from you PGPgals-in-Boston-Road-Trip that I could call before the show starts, or during.
OR at the hotel for a few mins to say Hi, and feel a bit more a part of your get together...... since nothing short of a full out R&R & Money miracle could get me up there to join you there with the fun you're All GONNA HAVE.

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
WILD???????

do you have a cell phone...I've been trying to get someone from you PGPgals-in-Boston-Road-Trip that I could call before the show starts, or during.
OR at the hotel for a few mins to say Hi, and feel a bit more a part of your get together...... since nothing short of a full out R&R & Money miracle could get me up there to join you there with the fun you're All GONNA HAVE.

You can call my phone but you'd be charged International rates to a cell phone:yikes:

WildHoney said:

You can call my phone but you'd be charged International rates to a cell phone:yikes:

i have AN INTERNATIONAL CALLING CARD, TOO !!! :D :D :lol:

for my AUNT & UNCLE IN sWITZERLAND which I haven't even used yet after 3 months- Our scheduals as you know Wild are close to opposite..............!

My uncle woke mre l;ast year to talk and then my aunt becaUASE I MISSED THEM IN nyc. he thot HE WAS GETTING ME LATER IN THE Day..when it was 7am { I DON'T GET UP AT &am UNLESS i ABSOLUTELY have TO or want TO! :lol: }

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom