Pleban Girls Party - We need Love and Peace!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey girls :hug::drool:

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

i've been flushed up all day like i have a fever :| so has dave, so we spent all day whinging that we felt like crap :lol:

and i have a new phone, its tri band so i can phone/text home while in Boston

cant stay long at the moment, need to do tea

how is everyone:hug:

:hug:

Jem and Dis! :hug:s

I want to know DG's news too! :scream: where'd Wild go? :angry: :lol:

DG said she'd call me later though so I'll tell you girls if Wild doesn't come back (that is, when I get home from babysitting :angry: )

I need advice!!! :scream:

Ok I forgot that I start school up again on Monday....so should I try to buy tickets for Monday and skip school since it's only the first day or should I go to school? I'm so aggravated. And it's supposed to snow this weekend. :sad:

VintagePunk said:

I know!!!! :scream:

When I want to know something, I want to know it yesterday. *impatient* :angry:

Dazzled! :hug:

me too:angry:

are they boys in boston already?

did she get a back stage pass!!

what can it be that she cannot say over the net:scream:

U2Girl1978 said:

Ok I forgot that I start school up again on Monday....so should I try to buy tickets for Monday and skip school since it's only the first day or should I go to school? I'm so aggravated. And it's supposed to snow this weekend. :sad:

how important is school that day?

U2Girl1978 said:

If it were me? I'd be "screw school." :happy:

:lol:

VintagePunk said:
Sami, I read about the e-mail you got. How's that going?

:|

he emailed me again and told me to round up a dollar figure.

then he told me that he won't go because he can't miss work, but if my mom would go with me we can go. She won't go, and he won't miss half a day of work on Monday!! he owns the freakin' company!! I don't get him :banghead: :sad: :mad: there's nothing important going on monday at his office keeping him here

now i get this:

So it’s $1200-$1300 to see them. You are worth every penny and then some. By the way I would never ask you to pay anything.

I am sorry, truly I am but I do not want to make a trip out of state this weekend. I am not going. I will allow you to go if you find a responsible adult that I know well that is willing to go with.

That’s the best I will do. Thanks.

:| and I WANT to pay!! I can give him at least $400 (birthday and Hannukah money) because I never spent my birthday money because I was saving it to see them again! :lmao: I understand why he doesn't want my money, but the price going from $1200 to $800 for him is a lot!

bonoishot said:

:hyper: oh right i got confused for a minute then :reject::lol:

*runs to text wild*

bb in a min :kiss::hug:

YOU HAVE TO TELL US!! EVEN IF ITS JUST A MINUTE THAN TAKE IT DOWN..OR TELL US IN CODE:scream: *dying

Back
Top Bottom