Pleban Girls Party- We miss you when you're not around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You've had it, Tre? :eyebrow:

She said they weren't going till 9 pm their time. In that article, it says the Spanish don't have dinner till 10 or after. What the hell time do they go to bed??

The Spanish are freaks. :tsk: :wink:

Hi Tre :)

VP - tell me I'm not crazy... There *was* a video for Two Hearts Beat As One, right? I remember bits of it from when Much used to play it in the early 80s, but even u2.com doesn't have it listed :( I wanted to see it again!

hey Dis :wave:

well from my experience in Spain, correct. the Spanish don't serve Dinner until 9...then go out to clubs....then go to bed at 3 or 4:wink:

yes, i've had tapas a couple times (would've had them more but the were pretty expensive) croquetas where the best:drool: :drool: :drool:

tapas = basicly a buffet of spanish dishes :up:

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:
well from my experience in Spain, correct. the Spanish don't serve Dinner until 9...then go out to clubs....then go to bed at 3 or 4:wink:

yes, i've had tapas a couple times (would've had them more but the were pretty expensive) croquetas where the best:drool: :drool: :drool:

tapas = basicly a buffet of spanish dishes :up:

Oh, so you've been there? Cool :)

Yeah, from the Wikipedia article, it sounds like just a bunch of appetizers that people share. Sounds appealing to me. Often, when I go out for dinner, I'll just get a couple of appetizers instead of an entree. :drool:

Hi Dis :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Oh, so you've been there? Cool :)

Yeah, from the Wikipedia article, it sounds like just a bunch of appetizers that people share. Sounds appealing to me. Often, when I go out for dinner, I'll just get a couple of appetizers instead of an entree. :drool:

yeah, i was in Spain for just under a week last year..barcelona, valencia, madrid etc :up:

the food is better in Italy though:wink:

VintagePunk said:
Drea, yeah there is a video for it. I have it on a disk, want me to find it and upload it to ysi?

Might take a while to find, my cds are a mess. :(

Is it on your list of stuff you have that you sent out to people over the summer? I've looked at it a couple of times but I keep forgetting to write down what I'd like :lol: Mind you, I don't know if I have much that you don't save some video clips from this tour (including *thinks* four or five individual clips - taped from GA - of stuff from the Chicago shows you were at *g*)

They're in Madrid now, and tomorrow they're going to Barcelona. Midweek they'll be in Province and The French Riviera, then at the end of the week they'll be in Florence and Rome. :drool:

hi jules

sorry about your aunt......hope she'll be brtter very soon. :hug:

vacation :D :sigh: :sigh::madspit:

well i can't complain too much since i had such a great u2 yr last yr + end of 04 , y'know. But i'd love to be able to travel and stay somewhere agin

hopefully wihtin 2 yrs or so I shall........

Two Hearts:

http://s42.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1Q8LNEYVZ2QSJ1X0NOVPV3713P

Hi Dazzled :hug:

Tre, I just remembered, I was going to send you my list of files. Sorry, I forgot. :reject: Do you still want it? I can send it now. It's still not updated, so it's only current as of last fall, pretty much.

Night Diane :hug:

Hi Diane......... :hug:

hasn't these past 2 days felt lovely!!! :hyper:

I don't mind too much that it goes back dwon again...... but at least the average now for this time of yr is 45-50 degrees F!

It was 72 yesterday, and around 62 degrees here today! :drool: :drool: :drool:

VP

very glad to here sarah is feeling much better! ah.......what FUN!!!

I once read an article about how People get confused/annoyed about visiyting Paris in the Spring -- because depending on what part of Spring they visit.....it's often much colder & greyer than they expect!

I was under the Wrong Impression, too-- that Paris is at a lower lattitude than as ....say NYC....
:laugh: I thought :der: it was ...oh, i don't know ...closer to ...?? Washington DC. That would mean flowers coming up uh....... 3-6 weeks earlier[ than up here.
It turns out that it's eather close to NYC"s lattitiude or even some what higher! :ohmy:

Seattle is the same way because of the currents coming up....
They can have rhodadendrines...if they're really early {as a friend who lives there mentioned one year} they can bloom in {get this} late Feb!!! :ohmy:
We don't see them till May.

Some one should start a NEW FLowers for Spring thread! :drool: :drool: :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom