Pleban Girls Party- We miss you when you're not around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
:yikes: Jez

Throbbing arm :madspit: tell me about it my arm is still throbbing

BP has got a bit better, i can now snog NI :drool: Although i still can't open my mouth wide enough to eat/drink without dribbling :shrug:

Who cares about eating when you can snog NI again? :wink:
I wish I had someone to snog. :sad: Anyone except family and pets would do, honestly. Well, they have to have the sense to leave when I'm finished... :lol:

I've heard I'm not the most romantic person in the world :reject:

You'll find the "one" some day. And he'll be very lucky to have you :hug:

I want to pig out as the diet starts on Tuesday :ohmy:

i was really consious of talking when i was out, i'm sure people were looking at me

Jules incase you haven't read i've got Bell's Palsy :|

:lol: I had a very interesting conversation with my sister on the phone today. My big sister is turning 30 soon, and she's got four little kids, two boys and two girls. Anyway, she called 'cause she was bored, and somehow we ended up talking about kids. I managed to shock her into silence, when I told her that I didn't want kids.
She was like :shocked: and screamed "you don't want kids? What wrong with you?" :lmao:

WildHoney said:
You'll find the "one" some day. And he'll be very lucky to have you :hug:

I want to pig out as the diet starts on Tuesday :ohmy:

i was really consious of talking when i was out, i'm sure people were looking at me

Jules incase you haven't read i've got Bell's Palsy :|

Oh no! I'm sorry. :hug: My uncle just had that recently about 4-5 mths ago. He had to wear an eye patch for awhile because his eye wouldn't shut. :slant:

My aunt had a mini stroke recently too and she went for tests this week. She's not doing very well. Her feet are hurting her and she's dizzy. So hopefully they will find something and make her feel better.

:(

WH, are you just having trouble talking?

You'll be ok! The doctor told my uncle that his eye would be open for 6 mths but it was only like that for maybe a month. And he had a slight slur for awhile.

Back.

No idea what you've got Wild but I'm sorry!

Reading it, you said
BP's gone a bit bitter now

or something.

And yes I took that to mean the BP we like
you know
the damn good stuff.

:lol:

U2Girl1978 said:
:(

WH, are you just having trouble talking?

You'll be ok! The doctor told my uncle that his eye would be open for 6 mths but it was only like that for maybe a month. And he had a slight slur for awhile.

Yeah people have to really listen to me. I really have trouble pronouncing words with vowels in :lol:

My eye closes but not fully, it's running alot. My ear frequently increases the volume and i can't smile on the right side of my face.

I'll be back to the doctor on Monday to see what he says :|

bono_gal said:
Back.

No idea what you've got Wild but I'm sorry!

Bell's palsy is a condition in which there is paralysis of the muscles of the face, typically on one side. It is usually temporary with most people making a full recovery within 2-3 months. It comes on suddenly, and the cause is unknown.

The facial nerve (seventh cranial nerve) supplies the muscles in your face. In Bell’s palsy this nerve is affected, leading to weakness or paralysis of the muscles that control smiling, frowning, eating and closing of the eyelids. It can also affect your ability to taste

I'm gonna head off to bed, my dad (almost) promised me I could sleep late :lol:

:hug:
Have a nice day/night/morning/evening or whatever you guys have :lol:

WildHoney said:

Yeah people have to really listen to me. I really have trouble pronouncing words with vowels in :lol:

My eye closes but not fully, it's running alot. My ear frequently increases the volume and i can't smile on the right side of my face.

I'll be back to the doctor on Monday to see what he says :|

Ooh eek! :( I wish you a speedy recovery. :hug:

Jez where are you from?

Ok, so I'm not really off to bed yet :giggle:
I just saw the video off Ali kissing Bono on stage. So cute!

Jules (is it ok that I call you that too?) I'm from Sweden

U2Girl1978 said:

Sweden? Very cool. :up:

I get that comment a lot here, and it always cracks me up, 'cause it's really freezing here. :lol:

My former location was "hell, when frozen over" before I started to quit smoking... :huh:

Today we had sun, but cold. -15 degrees C. Hopefully we're getting closer to zero in the next couple of days. I'm just glad as long as it isn't snowing... :huh:

I have never heard that version. Apparently I still miss a lot of tracks in my collection. I'm completely in love with Edge's version of SBS at the moment, have been for a couple of weeks now... :drool:

It's ok wild.

I'm not worried about my U.

I hate the subject and I'm dropping it next year.

So, I'll still be able to go to Uni in two years :)

It's not the end of the world.

My teacher got in trouble though, because only two people in the class actually passed :|

Back
Top Bottom