Pleban girls party...we love a little restraint....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wild, it's up on band sightings. here's some bono bare feet though:
socks.bmp

~BrightestStar~ said:

Sorry for the confusion, Interland is my fond nickname for the blue crack. It's right here...go into pleba, hit fanfic, and you're on your way.
:)

Hmmm.....move england closer eh? Ok...does anyone have some paddles...and a whole lot of volunteers? :p

oh that's ok.....I shouldda seen it.... Inter...land after all :lol:
thanks again

Shall I ask some strong Irish cops from NYC go over and help? :D

see you all either later tonight or tomorrow nite!

dazzledbylight said:
congrats again ruff! you are quite pretty

And seriously i'd like to ask you about your anthropology work sometime.....
AND I definatly want to hear about the reactions when your students get the photo!!

that's gonning to be priceless!!!
:cute: :applaud:

dazzled, thanks for the compliment :eek:
anyone who can say that about me after looking at a picture in which i had been in the GA line since 5:30 must have horrible vision :lol: but thank you, and I emailed the pics this morning. they can only access email once a week, so i will be anxious to hear from them.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Heee!!!! :hyper:
:cute: :drool:

You're such a lucky gal! :hug:

that he talked to me while he was dressing??? I'd rather he talk to me while he's *undressing* I could even help him...

i posted this one later on the band sighting thread even though it's from far away. look what a skank i'm being, all touching my hair and giggling! sheesh.

meandbono3.bmp

i was a happy girl...and right now i'm a dirty girl, in the physical sense. just got done running and i desperately need to shower...i have missed you girls and can't wait to come in here and fritter away the hours with you all.

ruffian said:
i was a happy girl...and right now i'm a dirty girl, in the physical sense. just got done running and i desperately need to shower...i have missed you girls and can't wait to come in here and fritter away the hours with you all.

I think you're dirty in more than the physical sense, sweetie. :wink:

OH!
Naked Irishman! *That* makes sense! *smacks forehead*
Gosh I can be slow....:tsk:

Wild gets a naked irishman every night! waaaaaaa!

ok, i'm outta here but i'll be back and will look for you all :hug:
:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom