Pleban girls party...we love a little restraint....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good :hug:
Just ignore the trolls.

And gaze at this.......
boninhao.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
:wink:

I know eh...just look at this...:tsk:
bonocrawl.jpg

Pffft...does he think he's sexy or something!! I mean come on now....geez..
I can't bear to look at it anymore:yuck:

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Just ignore the trolls.

And gaze at this.......
boninhao.jpg

Trolls?? *checks under seat......:confused:

he just keeps trying to be sexy...well I'll tell ya one thing, I would't be caught dead lying next to him.....no sir're..nope...never..
:shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:

It's as if he thinks he could just crawl on top of me and do as he wishes........

.........wait.................:wink:

He can! :D :shifty:

Yeah some nerve he has...............:drool: BOY would I hate that!!!!!!!!!

sweetie said:

Honest to goodness..How did any of the girls hold themselves back from leaping ON HIM!!!!!!!

I'm sure security WAS holding them back:lmao: I would defy security and leap up there like wonder woman:drool:

sweetie said:

We should form some sort of somersaulting team. Give a girl a leg up---fly up and over security---and whomp...perfect landing

well...I had posted that website earlier, you could by spring shoes...you could jump somehting like 10 feet or some crazy distance.

Your idea may be better:lmao: the shoes sounded dangerous:|

Dismantled said:

oh yeah!:drool: I like that pic...he looks so....cocky:shifty: , like he's just asking for a good thrashing..... :shifty: by me :drool:

:tsk:

:laugh:

Ya..he's got the attitude..it also looks like he's doin a lil dance...

*hums*
Do a lil dance
Make a lil love
Get down tonight
uh huh uh huh
Get down tongiht!
:tongue:

Oh gosh...poor wild will never catch up at this rate!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:tsk:

:laugh:

Ya..he's got the attitude..it also looks like he's doin a lil dance...

*hums*
Do a lil dance
Make a lil love
Get down tonight
uh huh uh huh
Get down tongiht!
:tongue:

ya....a cocky little dance....Ugh, can you imagine him singing that song:combust:

Wild!!! WILD...coooooome baaaaack!! We are talking about B and his cocky little dance's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dismantled said:

ya....a cocky little dance....Ugh, can you imagine him singing that song:combust:

Indeed.....except ...I def don't hear him sinign it in a lighthearted way..I see him singing it deep, dark, fly style :combust:

Do a lil dance...
*hand runs down your side...resting at your hip*
Make a lil love
*he pulls you roughly agaist him...*
Get down to nite..
*leans in and bites you neck*

:drool:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Just ignore the trolls.

And gaze at this.......
boninhao.jpg

I think that i was at this gig at Slane....

Cos some of the grpup i was with wanted to drink i didn't get there early..believe me i was really pissed off.... when he can on stage i made a dash but unfortunately there was appox 20,000 people in my way..:mad:

WildHoney said:

I think that i was at this gig at Slane....

Cos some of the grpup i was with wanted to drink i didn't get there early..believe me i was really pissed off.... when he can on stage i made a dash but unfortunately there was appox 20,000 people in my way..:mad:

You made a dash for booze when B went on stage:slant: I am utterly disappointed....I might cry.......

~BrightestStar~ said:

Indeed.....except ...I def don't hear him sinign it in a lighthearted way..I see him singing it deep, dark, fly style :combust:

Do a lil dance...
*hand runs down your side...resting at your hip*
Make a lil love
*he pulls you roughly agaist him...*
Get down to nite..
*leans in and bites you neck*

:drool:

Ok BRI!! I THINK ONE HEART ATTACK IN MY FAMILY IS ENOUGH FOR THIS WEEK...DON'T YOU!!! girl you are killing me!!! Bites your neck....gawwww:combust: :combust:

Dismantled said:
Wild!!! WILD...coooooome baaaaack!! We are talking about B and his cocky little dance's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry girls

All in a tizz at the moment...

I asked hubby if it was possible to go to see the boys for a 5th time somewhere in europe.. reallywant Canada or US but funds are limited:(

Trying to work out which one....

WildHoney said:

Sorry girls

All in a tizz at the moment...

I asked hubby if it was possible to go to see the boys for a 5th time somewhere in europe.. reallywant Canada or US but funds are limited:(

Trying to work out which one....

sell a kidney......I did, virtually painless, well worth it.:wink:

WildHoney said:

No

I made a dash For Bono.......

i actually dropped my beer

OH!

Don't feel bad.....that beer lost its life doing a noble thing....thats how it would want to go:yes: yup...if I was a beer and I had to die...I would want to be dropped by someone going for bono.:drool:

Proud of you Wild.....*sniff *sniff

~BrightestStar~ said:

Damn right......I'd never be caught *dead* lying next to him....I'd be alive and on top!

:lmao:

:lol: that's ONLY IF bri can pull ME off first :wink:

hi Bri, Dis & WH

be here for a few mins& got A QUESTION, I think I can {$} hang out for a few hours early 8-midnite or 7-11 either tonight at the Netcafe or tommorrow nite {sat} with a pass.....

which night y'all think you'll be around more...?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom