Pleban girls party...we love a little restraint....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:
Isn't part of the fun the escapism of talking about the band and fantasies about Bono?

Oh, ruff, absolutely do I and probably alot of us do need more fun, escapism etc in our lives!! U2 & Bono are one form of both fun, a kind of community through of fandom, escape & fantasies for us here.
{ Of course, some of their songs go right back to parts of reality and some of the toughest at that. So there's both sides with them}

I have alot of blessedly good people & circumstances in my life, but also more than average difficulties right now [ far from the worst, believe me, thank goodness!]...so I have plenty of reality to deal with!

Let's here it for .......fun, friends & fantasies!:dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm still catching up with this thread, so i haven't read your 'report' :wink:yet, ruff.

Last edited:
tap...tap...tap....is this mike on....? helloooooeee, out there?
Goes to check.....

ah, I see I'm the only one of 'us' on this forum right now, so I'll be back around 3Pm & see if any one's in.

Seems like there was quite a parttyyyyyy going on there in the weeee hours, yes? <sings to the music of 'riot'> ".....there's a party going on.....there's a party going on....."
as u can see I often know how to amuse myself, even if no one else :uhoh: is around

Off to read ruff's meeting......Bye tumbleweeds!

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

Seems like there was quite a parttyyyyyy going on there in the weeee hours, yes? <sings to the music of 'riot'> ".....there's a party going on.....there's a party going on....."
as u can see I often know how to amuse myself, even if no one else :uhoh: is around

:ohmy:

:lmao:

Hiya Girls! Who's lurkin about?

I jus got back from my history class..I now have a whole new appreciation of religion...any of you ever read the Song of Songs? :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Dis!! :hug: :hyper:
Long time, no chat!

Ya I know!! god that sucks doesn't it. Ugh I have had a crappy few days, I wasn't on here at all yesterday.

My Grandfather had a heartattack yesterday morning. Ugh, I got "the call" at work:( man did it suck. I ran to the hospital. He seems ok, but they had to do all sorts of tests on him today:sad: :sad: it sucks, nothing like this has ever happened in our family. Specially not to him, he is in his 80's and in great shape, hell he still gets up to milk the cows.

I am in need of a good time at the moment:(

Dismantled said:

Ya I know!! god that sucks doesn't it. Ugh I have had a crappy few days, I wasn't on here at all yesterday.

My Grandfather had a heartattack yesterday morning. Ugh, I got "the call" at work:( man did it suck. I ran to the hospital. He seems ok, but they had to do all sorts of tests on him today:sad: :sad: it sucks, nothing like this has ever happened in our family. Specially not to him, he is in his 80's and in great shape, hell he still gets up to milk the cows.

I am in need of a good time at the moment:(

Awww!! You poor thing! :hug:
That must be terrible. I'm glad he's alright. Are you ok?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww!! You poor thing! :hug:
That must be terrible. I'm glad he's alright. Are you ok?

ya, I am doing fine, just kinda sad. Its those damn things you dread happening, and then they do and it sucks. But I am sure everything will turn out fine. Thanks:hug:

I missed out on alot here, any good new pics???:drool:

Dismantled said:

ya, I am doing fine, just kinda sad. Its those damn things you dread happening, and then they do and it sucks. But I am sure everything will turn out fine. Thanks:hug:

I missed out on alot here, any good new pics???:drool:

Good new pics? :hmm:

Nope...none that I've seen..........

:shifty:

SanDiegoMarch2731.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

Good new pics? :hmm:

Nope...none that I've seen..........

:shifty:

SanDiegoMarch2731.jpg

DAMN!!! excuse me but i have to say it again...DAMN girl, I am much happier:drool: and I already saw that the other day but its just like reliving it all over..........:drool: :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Yep...so sad...there's just *no* good pics of this man...he's so totally unphotogenic...:tsk:
So sad...

bonodown.jpg

OH EWWW.....:shifty: ...that is so DISGUSTING!! Uh...get that out of my sight.....:tsk: how dare he!:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom