Pleban girls party...we love a little restraint....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Mucca...I know you are there.

I guess it's just me and you again

lol You're getting as creepy as Bri with the whole stalking thing :huh:

I was just reading up on Ruff's rundown of the concert :)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I guess..I'm sorry for creeping ya out.

*You can call me Creepy Weldy if ya want*

LoL no worries, Bri has done it enough that I've gotten used to it.

So Bri where's this story? :drool:

There's another one....Larry and Bono with a girl...damn, can't remember what it's called. There are a series of them...it was a "challenge," where the person who ran a fanfic site would post a topic...it was called "Festival Love," or something like that, but I can't remember which author's I'm thinking of...but if you ever go through them, it's one with Larry, Bono, and a girl in a tent at an outdoor music festival. :lmao:

My explorer totally F***ed up on me a couple months ago so I'm using Firefox now.

I copied it on to Word...I'm sure it's worth saving :wink: (12 long pages of drooling)

Not really a caption..it's just been in my head since last night. Thought I'd share....:shrug:

skyfly.jpg

You stand at the end of the pier, right at the edge. The waves spash around you, and there is nothing but endless horizon ahead. You lose yourself in it all. Just standing at the edge, you feel an ache in your heart. You sigh.
Suddenly warmth, and you feel a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around your waist, hold you tight. As if he's afraid you fall. You're pressed up agianst him, can feel the rise ond fall of his chest as he breaths. You lean back into the embrace.
You stand there for a moment, silence. Then you can feel warm breath against your ear, feel his lips place a soft kiss on your neck. "What do you see love?"
You ponder, before softly sayin, "I see everything I want, but can't have. Everywhere I want to go, but can't reach."
His fingers play with the edge of your pants, run softly agaist the exposed skin. He whispers again, his voice deep, and soft.." Tell me where you want to go, and I promise, I will take you there", He starts to press kisses down your neck, nipping gently here and there. He turns you in his arms, holds you close. You look up and meet his intense blue gaze. He watches you, you feel like he can see everything. His gaze is intense, hungry, gentle and caring. He lifts a hand, gentle strokes your cheek...before it continues a lazy trail down your body. Without a doubt, you belive what he says is true, and feel safe, warm, loved. His lips quirk in a smile, as he leans down, captures your lower lip, sucking gently...his mouth captures yours, insistent and gentle, but it gets more intense. You close your eyes, and hold on.
You whisper to him.."It's a long way back"..he nods.."Can we stay?...for a moment?"....he says nothing..he doesn't need to. And you're lost.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Not really a caption..it's just been in my head since last night. Thought I'd share....:shrug:

skyfly.jpg

You stand at the end of the pier, right at the edge. The waves spash around you, and there is nothing but endless horizon ahead. You lose yourself in it all. Just standing at the edge, you feel an ache in your heart. You sigh.
Suddenly warmth, and you feel a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around your waist, hold you tight. As if he's afraid you fall. You're pressed up agianst him, can feel the rise ond fall of his chest as he breaths. You lean back into the embrace.
You stand there for a moment, silence. Then you can feel warm breath against your ear, feel his lips place a soft kiss on your neck. "What do you see love?"
You ponder, before softly sayin, "I see everything I want, but can't have. Everywhere I want to go, but can't reach."
His fingers play with the edge of your pants, run softly agaist the exposed skin. He whispers again, his voice deep, and soft.." Tell me where you want to go, and I promise, I will take you there", He starts to press kisses down your neck, nipping gently here and there. He turns you in his arms, holds you close. You look up and meet his intense blue gaze. He watches you, you feel like he can see everything. His gaze is intense, hungry, gentle and caring. He lifts a hand, gentle strokes your cheek...before it continues a lazy trail down your body. Without a doubt, you belive what he says is true, and feel safe, warm, loved. His lips quirk in a smile, as he leans down, captures your lower lip, sucking gently...his mouth captures yours, insistent and gentle, but it gets more intense. You close your eyes, and hold on.

Whoa....:drool:......:drool:......:combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom