Pleban Girls Party - we like the sound of our own voice(s)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

Thanks. :hug:

That might be a good idea. However, I doubt either Gillian or David are ever really in Vancouver any more. I'm happy enough just to have this and the fun memories of the day. :happy: Of course we couldn't take pictures, but if I had been more brave back then, I might have snuck my camera in. :lol:

Get an excuse to go on vacation and come here to America! Maybe you will catch either one of them if you are out in California or some other state if they are filming something :wink:

Hey IllinoisCloneLove :hug: :wave:

ThoraSEB said:

Thanks. :hug:

That might be a good idea. However, I doubt either Gillian or David are ever really in Vancouver any more. I'm happy enough just to have this and the fun memories of the day. :happy: Of course we couldn't take pictures, but if I had been more brave back then, I might have snuck my camera in. :lol:

Who knows one day you might just happen to bump into one of them,lol. Great memories none the less though!

greeneyedgirl said:
Hello BB12...........:hmm: Did I take my vitamins today?

:wink:

I think I need my Vitamin A injection

gw2.jpg

greeneyedgirl said:

SG.....where's the x-rated fan fic editions????? :drool:
I was soooooooooooooo expecting one (btw, I didn't get the last one :eyebrow: )

Really? :scratch: Chapter 6?

Well, anyway the unedited editions are posted here : http://www.u2-fanfiction.com/viewuser.php?uid=23

and if you mean an X- rated for this last chapter, you assume whats going to happen, and you should never assume :wink:

Well, you can write it in there or not, but I'm still gonna be reading it thru the lines :lol:
(even if I gotta make it up myself)

:hmm: didn't Cat have an old picnic table in that back yard?............

greeneyedgirl said:
Well, you can write it in there or not, but I'm still gonna be reading it thru the lines :lol:
(even if I gotta make it up myself)

:hmm: didn't Cat have an old picnic table in that back yard?............

:ohmy: :hmm: :shifty: :lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom