Pleban Girls Party - we like the sound of our own voice(s)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
u2-82.jpg

:drool:

*WANT* :drool:

Hi Drea :wave: :hug:

Bye Wild, see you later, take care :hug:

Thora, I'm glad you're doing better, being sick really sucks :hug:

I'm fine, just a little bit tired :)

WildHoney said:

Remember i'm the chief HD tamer :lmao :

:drool:

Thora glad you're beating that mofo of a cold. :hug:They can really get you down. :hug:

Im ok Thora just a bit tired.

Just remembered i have a meeting with my bank manager tommorow morning :| An account review apparently. I hope he doesnt bring up the fact that i keep going over my overdraft :| :lol:

I hate things like this, the damn guy at the bank made me agree to it. :scream:

Hi Drea! :hug:

See you later Wild! :hug:

:lol: Sounds like we're all tired! I have no energy right now, and I still have an hour or so left of work. Then I'm going to a party tonight, so I need to miraculously somehow gain a ton of energy. :lol:

Ladies, I'm off to bed now.... Taking PLEBA-dreamland with me :sexywink:

Take care, and see you all soon :wave: :hug:

Enjoy the weekend!!

Last edited:
redhotswami said:
:lol: Well, Virginia has "Meet Virginia"...thats not the same though

There's the Eddie From Ohio song "Old Dominion" too :D (Their percussionist Eddie *is* indeed originally from OH, but they all live in VA now) *goes to get lyrics*

Goodnight MJ! :hug: Sweet dreams!

Thanks for the energy wishes, Jem! :D I'll probably grab a coffee after work, and that should help a lot. Plus, the fact that it's a beautiful Friday afternoon, and I'll be having 2 days off will help me feel energized I'm sure. :)

Sad_Girl said:

Next you're going to try and tell me that Canadians were saying 'Eh' before the yoopers were :lol: :wink:

Def: Yooper - person(s) residing in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan; Survive on Pasties and smoked fish and refer to people from the Lower Penninsula as 'Trolls' because they live below the bridge

(The mackinaw bridge)

:lmao: Wouldn't it get a little damp living under that bridge? :wink:

Gave Amy a hair cut, got my hair done, took Amy to the vet for her nails...:giggle: Puppy Manicure.
Now......just goofing off, doing some laundry, watching some tv, gonna make some phone calls......

Ahhhhhhh

ThoraSEB said:

Thanks for the energy wishes, Jem! :D I'll probably grab a coffee after work, and that should help a lot. Plus, the fact that it's a beautiful Friday afternoon, and I'll be having 2 days off will help me feel energized I'm sure. :)

Good idea. I wish i liked coffee it wold be so useful when tired. Have fun at your party. :hug:

GG days off rule :drool::rockon: Glad you had a good day.

Im off ot bed girls. :yawn:

NIght :hug::heart:

x

Back
Top Bottom