Pleban Girls Party - We like the green M&M's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The words just seem to float out of Kenneth Brannaugh's mouth. :drool: He does Shakespeare so well. :bow: The words sound like music.

[/end gushing]

:giggle:

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:
The words just seem to float out of Kenneth Brannaugh's voice. :drool: He does Shakespeare so well. :bow: The words sound like music.

[/end gushing]

:giggle:

*g* If you haven't seen his Henry V, you should :D

1.gif

I'm off to bed as well :hug: Good night!

Morning everyone. Apart from the European girls, afternoon to you. :kiss::hug:

I go to see Bon Jovi tommorow so got to be productive today. need stuff to wear. :lol: Also have Monday off work. :hyper:

Hope everyone has a good saturday. Will start uploading my clips from the tour later. :wink:

Jem
x

Stinky sleeping in people. :madspit:

I woke up this morning to an empty house. :eek: It seems that I am free to do whatever I please today. :faint: I was left a nice note that said "See ya when we see ya." :dance: :hyper:

I'm going to head to a local art gallery that opens at 11am to see a new show they have called Expressions. From there I'm not sure what I'll do. But its gorgeous outside so I may go to the park. Who knows. THe nice thing is that I have the day to do whatever I please. :rockon:

I hope everyone has a good day. :D

Wow - it's been very quiet today! :D

Hope everyone's having a good weekend. I'm going to a wedding shower this afternoon, and maybe dancing tonight, but I'm not too sure about that. Depends on how long the shower goes.

See you all later! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom