Pleban Girls Party - We like the green M&M's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

Get someone drunk? Steal their password? No one would be that :evil: Tredgy looks perfectly sober to me
grumpytongue2.gif

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
LOOK OUT FOLKS, TREDGY has broken OUT "the Grumpy Collection" !!!

:uhoh: this meannnnnsssssss *serious biz*, then !!!

:wink:

Okay I'm getting most of the stuff back off the other puter. Its gonna take a while though its loading up 1,800 songs. :eek: And then I have to re-add the 15 new discs, which blows, cuz I'm tired and don't want to do it all over again. :lol:

:eyebrow: Hmmm Tredgy and Tre at the same time.

Russty Cat said:
Okay you remember when I said I never had a problem with my ipod before! :madwife: It just erased all the stuff I had on it and replaced it with the new stuff I was trying to upload. It ate all of my U2 stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: ARGH!

:scratch:
maybe, Russty, it's not a good idea to mention one has not had a problem with THIER ipod in the same thread that one who IS having a problem has. :wink:

:tsk: :tsk: Be NICE to Russty, Ipod! & *pats Ipod*

:D whaT can I say...I am a Quantum-Animist! A name I coined for my spirituality of the past ...oh....17 yrs......which the animistic part goes back ? millions of yrs in human history....all things have life in them.

Last edited:
Molly I think I did something wrong when I tried adding itunes to this lap top. I'm going to try it again and see if I can get it to download the whole library that is already on the ipod to here.

Back
Top Bottom